• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I know there were some people from here posting on her Facebook page. Someone should throw that link up there for her anti gun friends to read.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    In 2010 Harry Reid talked about when he was with the Nevada Gaming Commission he carried a gun everywhere he went. And enjoyed sport shooting and shot doves with his brothers.

Just like everything with the dems, they are holier and more capable than the rest of us schmucks. They probably believe their lives are more important than ours so they can be surrounded by people with guns to protect them but we aren't smart enough to be able to carry guns....

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    the new phrase is "elevated security risk". It's why a Kardashian needs a gun and you don't... or if say you want to take your family and a ton of friends to a friendly nation for a vacation on tax money, you'll need a small army of secret service, etc... because you're important.

Now say you're an ambassador in a hostile, turmoil ridden country, you'll probably only need a couple of guys. Famous=important=need for arms

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Two faced hypocrite piece of trash!!!!

So she's saying she's a responsible gun owner who's willing to take out the bad guys with her gun.

Every American needs to see this video even though it was in 1995.

Top Bottom