• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I assist Coach with some training classes and I know we have had people that felt they were wasting their time prior to a class because the overestimated their skills. I have NEVER heard anyone complain after that class that they wasted their time.
    As stated numerous times earlier, we all need more training and I feel I always improve after every class no matter if I am student or teaching. Being involved with training others helps me improve MY skills.
    Get in a class with Coach or BehindblueIs, or if you are fortunate enough to score one of the classes that they collaborate on your really money ahead.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    [FONT=&amp]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears”
    Col. Jeff Cooper

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I want to take a class where the instructors have a questionable past.
    No acual application of the training they are conducting.

1. Have the look "the operater"
    2. Have an answer for every question. ( no matter how far out of their wheelhouse).
    3. Tell vague stories that imply that you may have been in the military. When asked get even more distance and imply they were a "contractor"
    4. Make up much of the training as they go along.

That sounds great

Top Bottom