Do normal people care about Indiana being last state to outlaw alcohol on Sunday

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I'm leaving indiana very soon. This isn't about me. It's about two things.

A) the principle of the matter. I want to self-identify with Republicans but can't. they aren't freedom-loving people. They are Zionist-loving limp-wristed below average IQ whites who have very little regard for their voting base. They think of most of you as mildly retarded low-ambition zero's who have zero thoughtful opinions on modern life

B) Poor people who work for a living. Hindering their personal freedom is meaningful. Give 6 months mandatory minimum for all men who drive drunk. But legalize alcohol on sunday. I thought that was what conservatism is all about? Giving folks freedom and punishing them if they abuse it?

Oh wait I forgot. Modern day conservatism is about letting Zionist Jews w/ 50+ million net worth runing things, and letting lower-IQ Midwestern white folks fill their voting gaps under various delusions. Pretending to care when their children die in meaningless wars, patronizing them with fake grief about their gullible dead goyum kids..

Being honest about the ways things are doesn't make one many friends.

Awesome...when are you leaving? Thanks for explaining that all these troubles are simply the fault of the Jews. Grow up buttercup.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Easy? Available, yes. Easy is pushing it. Not everyone lives a hop, skip, and a jump from a delicious microbrewery.

You mean there are microbrewed deprived areas on this state? I call for a concert, BEER AID!

Most working people don't have cab access to a brewery downtown or wherever at 7-8 bucks per beer.

Beers are $4 at the microbrewery that we go to. Growlers are less than that.

Why do you need cab access? Drive to the microbrewery, pay for the beer and then bring the beer home.

It's not that difficult, you just have to realize that it is easy and legal.:D

You can buy booze all day on Sunday in Indiana....you just have to drink it on the premise because you can't get it to go.

Not so, you can buy up to 2 cases on a Sunday at a microbrewery. Easy and legal.

Last edited:

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Avoid the issue. Make personal attacks. never try to attempt intellectually honest retort.

Exactly what your masters expect of the low IQ goyum.

I could lie and say I'm say I'm disappointed, but honestly you people deserve the low quality of life you get. I expect this every time. It's tough to admit, as a grown man, that you fell for the white male delusion of republican solidification, that you respect the military even though they are pawns for men who wouldn't **** of them if they were on fire, etc.

Hard truths are never easy for any man. They are impossible for Midwestern types who gave up on life many decades ago and hunkered down in delusional ideologies and a low cost of living.

Wow, see ya shooter

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    cute and everything, but you can't buy grown-up beer in indiana on sunday.

Ja, sie konnen!

drive home through the cornfields which comprise the entire state,

Cornfield=productive land.

That you can't do on Sunday in Indiana.

We went over this, you can buy up to 2 cases on Sunday. That's more than a 12 pack. The law changed in July of 2010.

But a grown-ass man buying a bottle of serious single malt? Or Boubon? Or Tequila? Nah. That is for the grown-up states, only.

Relax, buy it on Saturday, the Sunday sales ban will be over soon.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nah, man. Just ready to move. Gave this state a shot, low cost of living and all, but too many tards. Too much delusion.

I genuinely think I've gotten dumber since moving here (set up your lame joke here).

Bad state overall. Backwards in all the wrong ways. Represents pretty much everything wrong w/ conservatism.

Worst state in the US to live in IMO. 2 more months..
    Are you still here? I thought you and your narcissism were leaving.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm waiting to see where this state of nirvana is....

I was going to ask if it was Illinois because I am curious as well. I'm proud to have grown up in Indiana. My parents moved us out of Chicago before I started school and I thank them repeatedly for not allowing me to grow up there.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm waiting to see where this state of nirvana is..

I'm betting it is somewhere where the laws are even more goofy.

The state museum had a wonderful Prohibition display for the past few months. America has had a complex relationship with alcohol.

Liquor laws are a proxy for controlling "The Other" that is why we have so many strange laws regarding booze in all the states.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I am waiting to see which state he is going to so we can look up their goofy liquor laws.

INGO: "I can't buy beer on Sunday!"

Kirk: "Yes, you can."

INGO: "I'm leaving the state of this ***** slap."

Kirk: "Well, ok, but you can buy a beer on Sunday before you leave.":D

As best I can tell is The Commonwealth of Nirvana will be republican and conservative free and the Kroger stores will have express lanes opened on Sundays just for beer sales...but I'm just trying to piece the few pieces of the puzzle together at this point.

Top Bottom