• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I saw this on the local news when I was in Orlando a few weeks back. It made me angry then, it makes me angry now. The police "spokesperson" they interviewed kept saying something about serving food without a permit/license. In other words, "if we don't get our cut, you're goin to jail boy"! The fella giving away the food vowed to continue doing it, regardless of what the criminals do to try and make him stop. Oddly enough, right after that story, they reported on a man being murdered while washing his car at a local car wash, and police have no suspects at the time. I couldn't help but think hmmm, wonder if the cops were hassling this guy feeding the homeless in the park while this poor guy was being robbed and shot. Nice work Orlando PD.:noway:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Seriously, what's their crime?
    thier crime is not getting the ok from the government to feed hungry people. but as we all seen the simple minded men in blue was there to save the day. i always keep hearing about the good cops who do the right thing but i have never seen one of them step up and stop the bad ones. this video is just one of thousands and i have still yet to ever see a so called good cop stand up and do whats right and defend the citizens against the bad cops. i dont think theres any of them that will cross the thin blue line. except one in kansas city and we all know what happened there.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    thier crime is not getting the ok from the government to feed hungry people. but as we all seen the simple minded men in blue was there to save the day. i always keep hearing about the good cops who do the right thing but i have never seen one of them step up and stop the bad ones. this video is just one of thousands and i have still yet to ever see a so called good cop stand up and do whats right and defend the citizens against the bad cops. i dont think theres any of them that will cross the thin blue line. except one in kansas city and we all know what happened there.

I don't know what happened in KANSAS CITY:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    As I recall from reading about the 1st arrest in Orlando, the city passed an ordinance forbidding feeding homeless people in the parks. A permit isn't even possible. This is an act of civil disobedience. Hope they win in the long run.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    If you could feed homeless people with "bad apples" Orlando residents would never go hungry.

Just a reminder folks, there is an unlimited supply of simple men who are willing to follow orders.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    As I recall from reading about the 1st arrest in Orlando, the city passed an ordinance forbidding feeding homeless people in the parks. A permit isn't even possible. This is an act of civil disobedience. Hope they win in the long run.

The collective versus the conscience.

The individual is the final judge of right and wrong. More than this, since only individuals act, only individuals can act unjustly. When the government knocks on the door, it is an individual in the form of a postman or tax collector whose hand hits the wood. Before Thoreau’s imprisonment, when a confused taxman had wondered aloud about how to handle his refusal to pay, Thoreau had advised, “Resign.” If a man chose to be an agent of injustice, then Thoreau insisted on confronting him with the fact that he was making a choice. As Thoreau explained,
    [It] is, after all, with men and not with parchment that I quarrel, — and he has voluntarily chosen to be an agent of the government.

Top Bottom