• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    DO NOT ORDER FROM MILIFIDEL! I ordered two shirts on September 17th, 2012 from Milifidel.com through their website. The payment went through PayPal and was all confirmed by E-mails from both milifidel and paypal.

These were intended to be Christmas gifts. Needless to say, the shirts still have not arrived.

I sent them an e-mail on 1-9-13 asking for an update. It wasn't until January 31st that I received an e-mail from them stating "Sorry let me check on that for you. We have had some issues with our public email." They didn't give me any other e-mail to write to. I have still yet to hear back from Milifidel about my order.

This company is a complete scam. DO NOT ORDER from them. I have told them I do not want their product, I want my $49.90 back that I have already paid to them for my two shirts. I have all my e-mails to confirm these accounts. I have posted on their facebook page letting everyone else know. Not happy, especially since this is supposed to be a military-supporting company but I would be very surprised if they even donate a dime to the foundation that they say they do on their website.

I would love to call them, but there is no phone number on their web page that I could find.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Pretty sure it will be too late for Paypal, and probably too late if it hit a credit card. Paypal is like 30 or 45 days, and the credit card should be around 90 days from the statement date.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Alright well I thought I would bump this thread and update what has gone on since this all occurred. I have sent several e-mail to the company getting a random e-mail from different people back every once in a while all with the same BS excuse and saying they are going to fix the problem. Still no resolution. I filed a complaint with the BBB and the California Attorney General's office a couple months ago. I got a letter today from the CAG saying that they were unable to make contact with the company to get a resolve and gave me information on how to pursue it with an Attorney. If I lived in CA, on top of wanting to kill myself for living in the state with the stupidest gun laws in the planet, I might pursue this in small claims court just to prove a point. Since I don't, I do not feel it is worth $50 to fly out there and pursue it. I have slammed them every chance I get on the internet and filed as many complaint reports as I could. I think I am done for now with this. Please DO NOT ORDER FROM MILIFIDEL!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Yeah they put that up a few months after I posted the original thread, no luck with it. Thanks though. Has anyone ever filed a complaint with that IC3? I have never heard of it and it looks like a non-govermental website.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Pretty sure it will be too late for Paypal, and probably too late if it hit a credit card. Paypal is like 30 or 45 days, and the credit card should be around 90 days from the statement date.

If you have proof that a vendor intentionally strung you along most credit cards will make exceptions to the 90 day policy. I have successfully fought a $110 charge 8 months after it was originally charged by providing an account of how I feel they intentionally strung me out beyond the 90 day window for dispute. Stainer, in this case, may likely still be able to win it if the paypal funds were drawn from a credit card.

Either way, even though it is outside of paypals dispute window, still file a complaint with them. If paypal gets too many complaints on a vendor/seller they will lock their account...

Top Bottom