• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Another thread asked if TSA equalled the SS. I think a better comparison would be Jewish sonderkommandos. They were concentration camp workers.

I watched a movie some time ago called The Grey Zone. It's supposed to be a true story about a group of Jewish death camp workers who are the longest group to survive execution. Typically, they'd bring in a group to run the camps and fill the ovens for a few weeks, execute them, and then bring in another group of workers. Basically, these people were willing to kill their own people hoping it would spare their lives. This was the only group to fight back against the German prison guards.
    What a total shame.

It shows what human beings are willing to do to
    each other to spare their own lives. Our TSA
    workers aren't filling ovens but we see what they
    are willing to do to their fellow Americans for a paycheck. How long before they are used to fill the ovens? Do you think they'd refuse if threatened with their own lives? I think this is where the slippery slope argument is very valid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTrkuUJu-s

The Grey Zone

The Grey Zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - "The Grey Zone", 2001, Trailer

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My wife step father said something about TSA worker busted for masterbating to highschool girls going through the machine. Never heard anything on it, but the news isn't exactly completely honest with us.

Anybody else know anything about it?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well if they sound like the ACTUAL Sonderkommando's then I guess:
    "Sonderkommando members did not participate directly in killing; that responsibility was reserved for the guards, while the Sonderkommandos' primary responsibility was disposing of the corpses. They were forced into the position; in most cases they were inducted immediately upon arrival at the camp, and were not given any advance notice of the tasks they would have to perform. They had no way to refuse or resign other than by committing suicide. Because the Germans needed the Sonderkommandos to remain physically able, they were granted moderately less disastrous living conditions than other inmates: they slept in their own barracks, which more than any other in the camp resembled normal human dwellings; they were allowed to keep and use various goods such as food, medicines and cigarettes brought by those who were sent to the gas chambers; and, unlike ordinary inmates, they were not subject to arbitrary, random killing by guards. As a result, Sonderkommando members tended to survive longer than other inmates of the death camps—but very few survived the war."
    Sonderkommando - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    There is no comparison. Doing the memory of those at the death camps a disservice by doing so.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I would rather die than feed my countrymen into the ovens. I wouldn't be caught dead voluntarily working for the TSA and violating American's rights as part of my job description, either.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm effectively boycotting flying or using other means of public transportation that uses these machines...I am putting my foot down here!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Denny,

The comparison I'm making is that these people are willing to trample rights and molest citizens for a paycheck. What will they be willing to do if threatened to be put in to ovens themselves?

I don't doubt that the sk's were drafted or not given a choice. But would you rather face death or throw your neighbor Bob into the oven? Would the Nazis have been able to exterminate so many Jews if they didn't have the sk's to do most of the work?

If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend you do so. Most didn't want the uprising to happen as they still hoped to be saved from the ovens. One person in the movie said he didn't want to live with the guilt of what he did if he did survive.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Denny,

The comparison I'm making is that these people are willing to trample rights and molest citizens for a paycheck. What will they be willing to do if threatened to be put in to ovens themselves?

I don't doubt that the sk's were drafted or not given a choice. But would you rather face death or throw your neighbor Bob into the oven? Would the Nazis have been able to exterminate so many Jews if they didn't have the sk's to do most of the work?

If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend you do so. Most didn't want the uprising to happen as they still hoped to be saved from the ovens. One person in the movie said he didn't want to live with the guilt of what he did if he did survive.

Hornady, if I understand correctly, what the SKs did was dispose of the lifeless bodies their owners had departed. Given the knowledge that the bodies of the dead were going to go into the ovens regardless, would you choose to do the job yourself so that you could show some respect for the dead and perhaps offer a prayer or two for them or would you prefer to let the killers who saw them only as vermin to be exterminated do the job with disgust, just throwing out the garbage?

If I had to choose who would be responsible for the disposition of my body or that of someone I loved, I would hope that it would be someone who would respect the fact that this was once a human being for whom they are responsible, however briefly. Would I do that job? God help me, yes, I would, but not for any so-called rewards, only for the chance to see that the people involved were paid some respect, even in death.

I need no prayerbook to recite the Kaddish.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I highly doubt more than a small percentage of sk's did the task out of respect for their people.

In order for tyranny to exist, the workers or enforcers must carry it out. Kind of hard for a few minions at the top to do all the work.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Bill,

I see your point to a small degree but here's where I disagree. I could care less what happens to my sack of skin after I'm dead. Secondly, if an individual was leading me to slaughter, they're the last person I want standing over my corpse reciting a prayer. If they didn't give enough of a **** to help me while I was living, then they shouldn't when I'm dead.

I'm not a student of the Jewish religion so I apologize profusely if this post insults it. That is not my intent here. There's an old saying that in order for evil triumph, good men must do nothing. I have a family member that is dead to me in a family sense but even then, if I saw her in danger of her life, I could not stand idly by and allow it to happen.

I have a hard time understanding why the Jewish people did not fight harder against the Nazis. I think the biggest part was incrementalism. The Germans didn't just start with full on extermination. It was the ghettos, then the camps, etc. Nobody could fathom what was in store for them. This is where the slippery slope and incrementalism needs to be stopped now. What's next for TSA? Will all passengers be subjected to colonoscopies and pelvic exams to make sure that we aren't body packing? If these workers think forcing these indignaties on us is worth a pay check, is it that great of a leap to think they'd rather work for a dictator than be an enemy of the state?

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    The more i read on this site the more I think the name should be changed to IndianaConspiracyTheoristswholikeguns.com TSA workers being compared to Nazi Concentration Camp workers? Wow.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The more i read on this site the more I think the name should be changed to IndianaConspiracyTheoristswholikeguns.com TSA workers being compared to Nazi Concentration Camp workers? Wow.

So you don't think this country is headed to tyranny?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Spoken like a true mole! Have you ever heard of the frog in boiling water story? Listen up and you might see that the flame is being and has been slowly turned up under the American people for some time now.

That Tulley dude in "The Star" was mocking people for not wanting to get groped by the TSA or have naked pictures of them taken by the TSA; his argument was "Get over yourself, nobody wants to feel you up or jerkoff to your pictures!!! He as well as many others are missing the point! A few liberties taken away here, a few there, but of course it's all in the name of "security" and it's easy to see why people start coming up with "Indianaconspiracytheoristswholikeguns.com"

Personally I've always been ready to admit that it was stupid to jump out of a tree 20' above the ground just to break my arm. Nowadays people will still jump but look to sue anybody they can think of to make money off their own stupidity!

In other words life is about responsibility and risk, if you spilled hot coffee on your johnson perhaps you should use the cup holder next time but don't blame anyone else.

I guess 20 years down the road "I told you so" won't mean much but I hope it's you telling everyone else I told you so, and not your formerly free neighbor saying it to you!

I should just keep my fingers still, I tend to ramble.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    hornadyl, the comparison may be off a bit. Might be more accurate to consider them as judenrats, rather than SK. They are, after all part of the citizenry and actively working against us for the tyranny enablers.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    hornadyl, the comparison may be off a bit. Might be more accurate to consider them as judenrats, rather than SK. They are, after all part of the citizenry and actively working against us for the tyranny enablers.

I think you are correct. Since this whole TSA debate has started here, I keep thinking of The Grey Zone.

There will always be those wh think of us as kooks. I'm sure 1930's Germany dismissed those who tried to sound the warning bells of the coming holocaust.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    No, and I think comparing TSA workers to concentration camp workers is a little bit ridiculous. just my :twocents:

I think it's a little over the top too. I think the SS is a better and more accurate comparison. Mybe the KGB on an internal affairs basis.

TSA actions are not targeted at any specific group, other than the group of people that fly. Germans targeted Jews. Two totally different things.

Top Bottom