Do you let you children play with toy guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2013
    Loogootee
    I do but introduced them to gun safety at an early age because if I didn't, then they would believe what they see in the movies. Kids first gun was a Rossi 22/410 and they have learned to respect it because they could see, hear, and feel all of it's capabilities.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    My nephew plays with toy guns with me all the time... He even puts his dart gun on safe before he hands it to me.. lol Teach them young, and they will grow up to be responsible gun owners...

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    My son had all kinds of toy guns and other weapons when he was little. One day, my nephew, whose mom would not allow him to have anything like that, came to spend the day with us. My wife wondered out loud if he'd gravitate to the toy guns, since he didn't have any at home. I said "Oh, I doubt it, he probably won't pay much attention to them". They went upstairs for a little while and then I saw them coming down the stairs to go outside and my little nephew had pistols in every pocket, plastic knives in his waistband, two space rifles slung over his back and a big viking sword in his hands. The kid could hardly walk, and I still laugh when I think about it.

Top Bottom