• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I know this question will receive alot of "personal preference" responses, and I don't want the cost of replacement sights to be a factor. How many of you like the Glock factory sights enough to keep them and why? How many of you have either replaced them or want to replace them with conventional 3 dot or night sights?

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've owned four (4) glocks and my wife has owned three (2)...her current Gen 2 Glock 19 has Factory Glock Tritium Night Sights!

I've used the factory night sights on all but one of my Glocks...and my wife's done the same! The only set that were not factory stock was my G-33, which had Meprolights! I thought they worked just fine as they are my preference for aftermarket Tritium night sights!

I've had friends who had Big Dot's, etc...and I still preferred the factory style sights.

If I had the extra $$, I would like to try a set of Novak Style night sights on a Glock! I think they look pretty cool!

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I own a G19, G26 never changed out the factory sights. Seem to work just fine for me. Yes there are better sights out there, but for me its not worth the extra cost.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    I don't really care for the factory sights. They are ok..

I recently installed a HiViz front sight on my G34 and it works great. I probably have close to a thousand through the G34 with the HiViz fiber optic installed up front and it is much better than stock.

Easy to install.. All done for about $50 counting shipping, and tool cost.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I installed the XS Sights Big Dots on one of my Glocks and I like them. It is easier to get on target fast at combat distances. Not sure it is worth the cost for all my Glocks.

AKg20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    up yonder
    ya i like them. I ordered my Glock 20 with the trijicon, but it came with the mep Glock factory ones... after shooting it, they were dead on so I didn't want to trade them out for the one's I ordered... hey if it works, don't fix it right?

Top Bottom