Do you like to talk about guns and gun rights?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Considering putting together a local (michiana) roundtable discussion for the Gun Rights Radio Network. Looking for interested parties that like to talk about guns and gun rights. You do not have to be a professional but just have to have the knowledge to talk about a variety of issues and have a good personality to get along with others in a discussion.

Would have to be able to participate in biweekly for two hours for the recording. Recording would be made available as part of the gun rights radio network where thousands of people would listen to it.

If you're interested please e-mail mark@gunrightsradio.com in the subject line place "Michiana Roundtable"

ARMSLIST - For Trade: Do you like to talk about guns and gun rights?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Gunrights,

I would be interested.

I hosted & produced my own television show for five (5) years. It would be fun to be the interviewee for once:D.

Regards,

Doug

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Sure!

Of course, "What idiot can't understand the phrase 'shall not be infringed'?", "Seriously, how does one become a Supreme Court Justice without at least a basic grasp of the English language?", and "Why doesn't a Supreme Court Justice ignoring the Constitution count as 'bad behavior'?", might take me out of the "good personality" category.

gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Thank you to everyone who has contacted me already and to anyone else that may be interested I would just like to make clear that this show will be recorded in South Bend. You will have to be able to travel here at least twice a month if you are not local. If you're not interested in traveling then we will not be considering you.

Thanks,

Top Bottom