• Do you own a Ruger 10/22?

• Total voters

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    No, I don't own one. Always wanted one. Never could justify buying one because I own a Marlin 60 & a Remington 66. But if I would have followed that logic I wouldn't own an eighth of the guns I now own. So I guess I better start looking for one. I wonder, out of all who answered no on this poll, how many own a Marlin 60?

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Nope, don't have one - don't want one. I have a Marlin 60 and a Remington 22LR. Have a couple of 22 handguns. All of the rest of my long guns are high power, as are most of my handguns. I just don't care for 22's dressed up like a high power. I won a Colt 22 AR in a raffle this year, traded it off 2 weeks later on a M1 Garand.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Have two at the moment a nice stainless one with a pink hogue stock for my wife and I have a tricked out bull barreled target model K10/22T. I also have a Ruger MKIII Hunter pistol and couldnt be hapier with any of them. Super accurate and well made.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Surprisingly, I have never owned one. I've been around guns my entire life and got started at the early age of 5, but never had a 10/22.

Do want to get one though. Just haven't

logain

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Fishers
    I don't have one, but my brother does that I can borrow. It's on my list of things to get, but near the bottom of th list.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I have a 10/22 as well as a few other .22's. Great guns just to go out and get a proper GSR infusion. Inexpensive to shoot and your shoulder doesn't hurt the next day after 500 rounds.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    No, I don't own one. Always wanted one. Never could justify buying one because I own a Marlin 60 & a Remington 66. But if I would have followed that logic I wouldn't own an eighth of the guns I now own. So I guess I better start looking for one. I wonder, out of all who answered no on this poll, how many own a Marlin 60?

My Dad and I both own a Marlin Model 60. The only reason I have mine still, is because it was my grandpa's. I just don't care for tube mags outside of lever guns. Plus, it just doesn't have near the aftermarket options to customize/make it my own. It's bone stock with an inexpensive scope. I rarely shoot it. I just don't really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong though... for an inexpensive rifle, it is great, particularly if you just want a bone stock plinker.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I have one of the hammer forged target barrels. It is an absolute tack driver with practically any type ammo. You put target ammo in it and it is a ragged one holer.
    When I walk into the woods carrying it, squirrels just jump out of the tree and simply give up.

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    I bought my son one a few years ago.He loves it. I would like to get the new
    take down model. I think it would be a
    Good to throw behind the seat in the truck!

Top Bottom