• Do you own a Ruger 10/22?

• Total voters

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My Dad and I both own a Marlin Model 60. The only reason I have mine still, is because it was my grandpa's. I just don't care for tube mags outside of lever guns. Plus, it just doesn't have near the aftermarket options to customize/make it my own. It's bone stock with an inexpensive scope. I rarely shoot it. I just don't really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong though... for an inexpensive rifle, it is great, particularly if you just want a bone stock plinker.

I know this sounds like a horrendously stupid question, but to create a M1 Carbine tribute, I'd need buy the "carbine" version of the 10/22, right?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have one. Bought is a few years ago. After nearly 20k rounds I am modifying it. Green Mountain bull barrel. Volquartsen trigger group. Boyds stock is next. So many things you can do with the simple rifle. Very happy with it! After I'm gone my son and grand kids will enjoy it too. I am looking for a tired one if anyone has one they don't like :-)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had never owned one and so many speak highly of them. I traded into a sweet 10/22 take down and am already browsing the interwebs for neat pieces and parts for it.

Rflix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Downtown
    No 10/22 though I've thought about getting one. I ended up with a Rem 597 instead. I might still get a Takedown model later down the road.

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    It's funny. I am mostly into handguns more than anything and have just recently started to get into long guns. I decided to purchased a couple more during this past Black Friday sales and one of them was a 10/22. Mostly because I wanted to add a cheap reliable rifle to my collection for the use of plinking and possibly getting into small game hunting.

SolubleSpork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Granger and Purdue
    Just got mine a couple weeks back... and I've just barely begun the endless customization of it. So far, I have only gotten to run about 1000 rounds through it or bulk ammo, but I have had ZERO malfunctions.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    no 10/22s, but I do have a MKII, Glenfield (Marlin) 60, and a Marlin 795.

Every should have a couple of .22s, but there are several great ones to choose from.

Top Bottom