• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    I had no idea that assault weapons were designed for spray firing from the hip in trench warfare! :eek:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQN1u_aPgcM]YouTube - Gun Facts 101: Assault Weapons[/ame]

In several other videos I was also informed of how easy it was to buy "conversion kits" to make my gun fully automatic. Anyone know where to pick one up that isn't an ATF sting operation? :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wow and bullets from 'assault weapons' will shoot through soft body armor . . . just like hunting bullets!

20% of Law Enforcement Officers are killed with Assault Weapons??? Data I found showed that all long arm crimes totaled less than 0.5% of all weapons crimes.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    ".. ended up making copycat weapons that were not within the spirit of the law but were within the letter of the law."

... so doesn't that just tell you that the AWB was just worthless in the first place, unless the purpose really was just to **** off the law-abiding citizens?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    New AWB

If a new AWB is passed, all my Ruger 10/22s will qualify as "pre-ban"! So will my AR15s...........uh, that is if I had any AR15s. :dunno: Er.......what I mean is I don't have any AR15s or semi-automatic anythings. The ice maker is full-auto, though! ;)

DRob

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hum... Interesting stuff. I learned alot here.

1) We need to upload our own VIDEO's educating the people
    2) We need to upload our own VIDEO's rebutting the statements of these type of videos.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    How is making something "comply with the law" a "loophole"? In their eyes, it should be considered a "win". Unless you are illogical, I suppose!

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    Where do these :nuts: people come up with this pile of :poop:? It damn near makes me :puke: just watching it...

I'm with jediagh on this one, we need our own videos :ar15:this :poop: out of the water...

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Oh, and the DC "snipers" used an "assault weapon"! Never mind the fact that they could as easily have used a bolt-action rifle in a much higher caliber, since they fired one round at a time...

She's right about one thing, though: the post-ban rifles did not function any differently than the pre-ban rifles. They just didn't have little things like bayonet lugs or "the shoulder thing that goes up". End result: more people got burns on their hands due to a removed barrel shroud. I don't think we saw a decrease in criminal bayonettings-admittedly, however, it's difficult to decrease the number of times something happens to below zero.

Blessings,
    B

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Oh, and the DC "snipers" used an "assault weapon"! Never mind the fact that they could as easily have used a bolt-action rifle in a much higher caliber, since they fired one round at a time...

She's right about one thing, though: the post-ban rifles did not function any differently than the pre-ban rifles. They just didn't have little things like bayonet lugs or "the shoulder thing that goes up". End result: more people got burns on their hands due to a removed barrel shroud. I don't think we saw a decrease in criminal bayonettings-admittedly, however, it's difficult to decrease the number of times something happens to below zero.

Blessings,
    B
    You are absolutely correct. Drive-by bayonettings have gone up by 300%. We must do something about that. :xmad:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    It would be nice to take this clip and cut in responses after every "fact" they mention, then upload it back to youtube.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Aren't ALL weapons (in general, and guns in particular) "assault" weapons? What else are you going to do with them?

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    It's unfortunate that they've disabled video responses as well as comments and ratings for their videos... It seems they were getting rated low, and blown out of the water in the comments... :rolleyes:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___zc2phwo4]YouTube - Gun Facts 101: Types of Guns Available in the United States[/ame]

WTF? We supply guns to terrorists? Has she not seen this video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Wdq-ssBtc]YouTube - Gun Market in Pakistan (RARE)[/ame]

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Aren't ALL weapons (in general, and guns in particular) "assault" weapons? What else are you going to do with them?

Punch holes in piece of paper?
    Knock cans off of fence posts?
    Bring home some high quality protein for the freezer (and eventually the table)?
    Keep those pesky coons from eating the corn before it can get to either somebody's table (or someone's gas tank)?
    Ditto the crows.
    Take down that rabid fox before it spreads the disease and becomes a serious threat to, oh, say, your children? (Think of the children!)
    How about the coyote that's been savaging people's pets before it starts looking hungrily at the children? (Again, think of the children!)
    Even worse than the above, two, what about those feral hogs (nasty critters)?

That should be enough for a start.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Punch holes in piece of paper?
    Knock cans off of fence posts?
    Bring home some high quality protein for the freezer (and eventually the table)?
    Keep those pesky coons from eating the corn before it can get to either somebody's table (or someone's gas tank)?
    Ditto the crows.
    Take down that rabid fox before it spreads the disease and becomes a serious threat to, oh, say, your children? (Think of the children!)
    How about the coyote that's been savaging people's pets before it starts looking hungrily at the children? (Again, think of the children!)
    Even worse than the above, two, what about those feral hogs (nasty critters)?

That should be enough for a start.

Assaulting paper
    Assaulting cans
    Assaulting dangerous and delicious animals
    Assaulting crows
    Assaulting foxen
    Assaulting coyotes
    Assaulting un-cooked pre-bacon

It's still assault. I'm just sayin'.

Top Bottom