Do you reload? Do you intend to Bug Out? What to do?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Very nice John!

I've thought about this for my setup, my single stage is clamped to my bench for easy removal. I haven't setup my new to me Pro-1000 yet, so I'll have to look at it as well. I really like your idea of having a crate to pack it up in and hit the road.
    You need to mount one in the Command Center!

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I have four boxes that I can put my reloading stuff in. All my dies, trimming tool and 2 c type presses fit in one of the big ones. The other big one has my powder, primers and books. The one small one has all my measuring stuff. The other small one is filled with bullets. The boxes that I use are the MTM dry boxes. So far they have worked out well.

When I travel I take my reloading stuff with me. I do take loaded ammo too but you never know what you will end up doing. When my son was stationed out by White Sands I went out to visit and ended up loading ammo for two days for him. We worked up loads for two of his rifles and loaded ammo for a shoot that he had coming up.

I didn't explain. When I travel I travel in a 32' travel trailer. It is our home away from home. So we take a lot of stuff with us when we travel. If we were travelling in a car there is no way I could take that stuff with me. The same thing goes for Bugging out. You have to have something that will carry everything you want to take.

Top Bottom