• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    I'm looking for a name, company or individual, of the vendor that sold the rubber covered magnetic gun holders. He was in the main, or center room. Anybody have a better memory than I do?

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Does anyone know which days Fenway will be at the next 1500? I would like INGO swag,i had to work at the firehouse the last 1500 except for the friday and fenway wasn't there. I had someone say they would get it for me but i think they are busy so i'll get it at the next 1500

shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    Thanks Scutter!

I wish they would move to a larger venue too, but I'm not holding out much hope. It's been at the fairgrounds for years hasn't it?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    no it will be in the same building. the gun shows are only in 2 buildings . the winter one because it has heat. and the summer one cause it has a/c so they keep them in those buildings and its always way over crowded as of late lol but still fun to attend.

definitely get them at the gun show they usually have a price cut vs what they cost on line and are cool to talk with. i have 5 of them all around my house and they are great

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Does anyone know which days Fenway will be at the next 1500? I would like INGO swag,i had to work at the firehouse the last 1500 except for the friday and fenway wasn't there. I had someone say they would get it for me but i think they are busy so i'll get it at the next 1500
    I will be there Sunday, so save me a hat, and I will pay my $10.00 to be a site supporter.....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm not sure if Fenway will be at this 1500. However, I believe the plan is for INGO to be at the Indiana Supply Depot table (positioned near Tactical Shotgunner and Raven, however don't quote me on that. If we're there, the INGO banner should be up, so you'll be able to find us.

TFin04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    Cleveland
    These work really well, I grabbed one last show.

We also use them liberally at the shop. No matter where you're standing there's something hanging somewhere. ;)

Two or three of them combined hold a shotgun pretty nicely as well.

Top Bottom