• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Do you suffer from Hoplophobia. Many people who have been indoctrinated by Liberal & Progressive Ideology have fallen under this illness.

Hoplophobia is defined as a "mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons" "the most common manifestation of hoplophobia is the idea that instruments possess a will of their own, apart from that of their user."

There is help, we can help you. You are not alone. Now available for the first time from The Browning Hospital of Physical Health in conjunction with the Ruger Institute of Self Preservation under the two most renowned people in longer living Dr Smith and Professor Wesson we would like to introduce to you "omnia a Deo".

With our help we can see that our medication either available in small size medication which comes in .22, .25 or 32, medium size 38 to larger sizes in 9, 45 or king size .50 (this size only comes from eagles that live in the desert and are available upon special request)

Many people who use this medication of self preservation quickly come to a feeling a calm, peace and ease as the understanding that self reliance and the duty to always protect yourself first is a right of the individual.

Some side effects of "omnia a Deo" are clearer thought process, a stronger love of all people, a respect of other people, some people experience growth in conservative values, other side effects can be but not limited to more sleep at night, less anxiety over your personal safety, more security as you travel.

You should consult with an experienced and trained DR of Gun Smithing to decide what dose will best fit your needs.

Some people may choose not to get over their Hoplophobia and decide to experiment with "911 callwaitus" or "governmentsaveus", some people may even get so Hoplophobian that they will try to inoculate others with the age old disease of "socialitustakesawayyourrightus"

If you come in contact with these people do not be mean, do not isolate yourself just follow these simple steps.

Speak slowly and in small syllable words, victims of Hoplophobia and "governmentsaveus" suffer from side effects such as complete and utter deafness to reason, they also may have problems processing rational thought because they have already made up their mind regardless of the facts.

But do not give up they can be helped. With reconnecting the rational and reasonable part of their brain they too can understand "omnia a Deo" With the one other critical does of "Sine Deo nihil sum" these poor timid souls can over come their Hoplophobia.

For more information call 1-555-357-4550

TheGunDen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Shelbyville IN
    For more information call 1-555-357-4550[/quote]

Everytime I call they want me to press one for english and two for someother reason ( I just can't understand them). This therapy really works well if you live in a big city, Other I found out are very helpful ( Thanks IPD ). I also found out the more meds you take a day the better.:abused:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dr. Cooper advises: "[t]ake two 1911s and call me in the morning."

2006_jeff-cooper.jpg

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    I doesn't just affect non gun owners either,,, Youd be surprised how many gun owners get freaked out and all weak kneed at seeing open carry,,,

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Hoplophobics Anonymous

Announcing the first Meeting of HA (Hoplophobics Anonymous)

Starting February 30, 2011 we will be starting the first recovery meeting of Hoplophobia. Our Group HA will help with various means of support through well administered doses of reality. HA will give you the support you need to overcome your irrational fear.

Some may even get over their fear so quickly that they will shout HA, HA at the top of their lungs.

Top Bottom