• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    .........mil spec toilet... these dimensions, this material, holds up to X amount of pressure, etc
    not better
    not worse

I find it curious, that when you discuss some specifications for a toilet, you note it should hold up to X amount of "pressure".

One would think a toilet spec should be "support X amount of weight" before it cracks, or shears off the wall/bulkhead.
    Unless you're a huge fan of pork and beans.
    Then I could see "pressure" coming into play.

But then I remember that you were a submariner, and you guys are just......
    weird....that way. Or fans of pork and beans. :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I find it curious, that when you discuss some specifications for a toilet, you note it should hold up to X amount of "pressure".

One would think a toilet spec should be "support X amount of weight" before it cracks, or shears off the wall/bulkhead.

Or, weight IS pressure

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I never said it was, all manufacturing has "set specs" as a minium that things are manufactured to. Is it a bulldozer blade or a jet turbine fin.
    No one is going to manufacture a product that has higher specs than what they are getting paid to make.
    Good analogy, one works in dirt and all conditions and you’re best off to keep the other clean.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

He lived under the sea; EVERYTHING is about pressure.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read a few weeks ago that an H&K had a 300 blackout go off. There was some small part damage, but barrel and chamber survived. The range said it was the only AR that they had seen hold up that well

Last edited:

Compatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2023
    Carmel, IN
    I and other members who know our guns have spoke highly of BCM rifles for years now and how these are the best bang for the buck. A rifle that you could go to war with and that will last your lifetime (for the average shooter).
    Also some of us on here have talked about how Colts quality has slipped in recent years and for the money you're better off buying a BCM. Well no one listens to people without a YouTube channel so for your entertainment and also because I'm tired of seeing this question pop up every damn day on the forum because no one can use a search bar.

This guy is an INGO member and now a national gun celebrity and also owns his own shop in Indiana called Copper Customs! One of the most knowledgeble and camera handsome men ever, I give you MAC!

[video]

Great video, especially for a newbie like myself. There is too much AR15 discussion, and it is hard to find good sources for info. Thanks for the share!

Top Bottom