Doctor shoots back at patient who shot at him...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Heard this on the news yesterday morning. Going on the article and what I saw on TV. My opinion is the doctor is a hero. He lived up to his oath and saved lives.

My speculation is that he will lose his job and the hospital will be involved in a lawsuit. Also this story will get swept under the rug because it does not follow the Moms story line.

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    Good for the Doc. He might not have a job come Monday but at least he will still be alive. I would take that outcome any day of the week. If more good guys carried a gun we would have less to worry about. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    If someone ask you if you are a god you say YES!
    ^^ I saw what ya did there. ^^

WHO ya gonna call? :laugh:

Hmmmm, was that article about hoosierdoc during his trip to Pennsylvania?

Based on that article, apparently doctors need some defensive combat training. Hoosierdoc, PM me a.s.a.p. and we'll set ya up a training schedule. :lmfao:
    I thought doctors were supposed to have steady hands? :rofl:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I wonder if the Doc was afraid of this dude & armed himself
    just in case???

Jimmy

The guy had a history of arrests for assault, bank robbery, and illegal firearms possession. He'd make me a little nervous and I'm not his Doc, who probably had a good idea of how batsh!t crazy he is.

Why was the POS seeing a doctor in the free world and not in... Oh... I don't know... Maybe a freakin PRISON?:xmad:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "Without that firearm, this guy (the patient) could have went out in the hallway and just walked down the offices until he ran out of ammunition," Molineux said

Exactly. There's no way I'd be a head doc without carrying. You already know your patients are possible nut-jobs, not necessarily, but possible. Good on the head doc. My only criticism - Maybe he should spend a little more time at the range and get that two-center-mass/one-to-the-head thing down.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Maybe he should spend a little more time at the range and get that two-center-mass/one-to-the-head thing down.

True. But I read he fired 6 shots with a pistol he removed from his pocket and got 3 hits. That don't suck. A 50% hit rate would make him a super-cop if he was NYPD.:dunno:

Top Bottom