• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    There is also the ATI 410 upper that fits on an AR chassis.

NO! Runaway from this^ as fast as you can! If it says Safir Arms on it, IT'S JUNK!
    I bought one (upper) just about 2 YEARS ago now. Even filed a complaint with the BBB.
    I am still waiting on a promised replacement.

ATI said they no longer do business with Safir Arms due to quality control. I believe this with every fiber of my being. A novice could see the machining problems on the bolt.
    ATI has promised to replace it with an "American made" AR15 upper chambered in .410, but I've been hearing the same story for more than a year now.
    The new "American made" gun is ready to go, but they're having "issues" with the magazines.:rolleyes:

Mind you, I want something that works. I had great expectations from my first semi-auto .410, but that didn't pan out as I'd hoped.

I have since purchased a Saiga .410 and I could not be happier with it.

Stay away from the ATI's, at least until they say "Made in U.S.A."
    Buy a Saiga and don't look back.

talderma

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    North East Indy
    NO! Runaway from this^ as fast as you can! If it says Safir Arms on it, IT'S JUNK!
    I bought one (upper) just about 2 YEARS ago now. Even filed a complaint with the BBB.
    I am still waiting on a promised replacement.

ATI said they no longer do business with Safir Arms due to quality control. I believe this with every fiber of my being. A novice could see the machining problems on the bolt.
    ATI has promised to replace it with an "American made" AR15 upper chambered in .410, but I've been hearing the same story for more than a year now.
    The new "American made" gun is ready to go, but they're having "issues" with the magazines.:rolleyes:

Mind you, I want something that works. I had great expectations from my first semi-auto .410, but that didn't pan out as I'd hoped.

I have since purchased a Saiga .410 and I could not be happier with it.

Stay away from the ATI's, at least until they say "Made in U.S.A."
    Buy a Saiga and don't look back.

Thanks for the info! I have been looking at an AR/AK type .410 and after reading this I'm totally going for the Saiga .410

Top Bottom