• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    On the course the other day thinking about an INGO thread and I wondered, does anyone carry while they golf? I don't think I would want one on me but maybe in my golf bag. There have been a few courses where I thought it wouldnt have been a bad idea.

Thanks for the replys

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I can neither confirm nor deny that I've had my Mak in my golf bag at any given time. I had a friend who got robbed (not of very much) on the Sahm's course many years ago. Always kinda stuck with me.

Unless you were wearing long pants (ugg) and had an ankle holster or something, I think it'd be hard to CC. And OC... maybe it would help intimidate the ball into the hole...

On a somewhat related note, I find golf and shooting to be very similar. All about muscle memory and a combination of big muscle work and fine motor skills. (I'm better with a 9mm than a 9 iron.)

Edit: pocket carrying? I'd find that uncomfortable, I think. I don't like a whole lot in my pockets when golfing.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I always cc a small auto like my LCP tucked in my pants in the small of my back. That way it doesn't interfere with my swing :yesway:

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Avid golfer, but don't play as much as I wish, and I always drop my LCP in a pocket holster when playing with a spare mag in the opposite pocket.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    2rrrvy9.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    No, because I usually play on a course that is on high school grounds. On other courses a dont carry because its uncomfortable to have on my person and I dont like to leave it in the bag unattended. Besides, I can take a bad guy out from 250 yards with a golf ball.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Well, my father in law is attempting to teach me the sport, so I can't really say that I'm "golfing" as it's more like airborne putt putt, but I have typically carried a CZ-75 in an OWB leather holster the couple of times he has taken me out on a course... On the last outing I did do without. I've always had it on me at the driving range too. For some dumb reason, I never thought about putting it in the bag.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    No, because I usually play on a course that is on high school grounds. On other courses a dont carry because its uncomfortable to have on my person and I dont like to leave it in the bag unattended. Besides, I can take a bad guy out from 250 yards with a golf ball.

On high school grounds?.... Cool!

Top Bottom