Does anyone in Hendricks Co. have land to shoot on?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C.M.Burns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indy
    Hi, my name is Nathan and I can give you my ID. I am 21 and looking for a field to shoot my 10/22 and I will shoot them as fast as I can and I will not annoy you. I don't need targets or anything. I would just like to shoot a 500 bulk box really fast and go home and clean it. I don't have much cash but I can give you a 4 pack or a pack of cigarettes or some things off the dollar menu?

I currently live in Indianapolis now, so anywhere around the west to southwest to mooresville would be good.

I am safe and aware of my surroundings, I know firearm safety, this is not my first time shooting. I just really feel the need to take a dirty one apart and clean it.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    Hi, my name is Nathan and I can give you my ID. I am 21 and looking for a field to shoot my 10/22 and I will shoot them as fast as I can and I will not annoy you. I don't need targets or anything. I would just like to shoot a 500 bulk box really fast and go home and clean it. I don't have much cash but I can give you a 4 pack or a pack of cigarettes or some things off the dollar menu?

I currently live in Indianapolis now, so anywhere around the west to southwest to mooresville would be good.

I am safe and aware of my surroundings, I know firearm safety, this is not my first time shooting. I just really feel the need to take a dirty one apart and clean it.

You can come out to my place if you bring me 2 pot pies from KFC and a pack of Pall Mall's

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    I dont care about the pot pie or smokes but when it warms up a little and the cows move to the other pasture we can talk about a shoot it my place.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area

I don't care who you are, that post is funny!:laugh:

C.M.Burns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indy
    I dont care about the pot pie or smokes but when it warms up a little and the cows move to the other pasture we can talk about a shoot it my place.

If you are serious shoot me a message and I can get you those pies and a pack. I also have glocks and an ak47 with ammo

Top Bottom