• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Does anyone know if thunder over Louisville is carry friendly? Couple of friends and I were wondering. Going to ask one of the 5000 leas anyway

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    Yes it is, and you would be a fool not to carry. Mostly a safe environment however there is always some report of BS trouble makers. In the past there has been roving groups of teens that attack random folks. But like I said for the most part very safe, just with a large crowd you never know. Don't leave home without it.....

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    There is no mention of it in the FAQ for thunder so good question. I found on other forums that NO you can not but they were old post from 2009. People were challenging it so it very well may have been over turned. Google it. I'm not gonna post other forum pages on the forum. Here is the link for the thunder FAQ.

FAQs | KDF Discover

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Was ging to do an all day thing but a little birdie at ups told me they're not helping with anything n there will be no air show?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Was ging to do an all day thing but a little birdie at ups told me they're not helping with anything n there will be no air show?

According to the website there are some "acts" booked. I have no idea if the military will make and appearance or not.

I was there last year on a balcony at the Galt House. Present was a former Air Force surgeon who was giving us the run down of all the aircraft. It was pretty awesome. The Harrier jet that hovered over the river was right at the level of our balcony. A little kid there asked "is he going to shoot us!".

harrier_zps587d6265.jpg

photo by my kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHntA19Ouro
    video by my kid

Last edited:
    Top Bottom