• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hanks could be the backbone of a reformed democratic party. I'm sure he'd pull in a lot of independents and probably more than a handful of RINOs would vote for him.

Cast the radical crazies into their own party. Maybe it's time for that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wasn't totally repulsed by Jim Webb. He's another one that got ran off of the Democrat primary stage in 2016 because of his sensible nature.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hanks could be the backbone of a reformed democratic party. I'm sure he'd pull in a lot of independents and probably more than a handful of RINOs would vote for him.

Cast the radical crazies into their own party. Maybe it's time for that.
    How? The crazies have the press on their side. You can’t hold a sane position as a politician and not have hit pieces written against you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then the sane ones leave the democrats and form their own party. It's going to happen. Only a question of when.
    I do see signs that people on the left are pushing back. But with so many young people being indoctrinated into “woke” ideology, I don’t give the future much chance. >50% of millennials think people should be put in jail for “hate speech”, which many of them think means just misgendering someone.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. Very stupid.

The thing is: I've already left the party. Others are following. A lot of us. We need a center of the spectrum party.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I thought that Howard Shultz might make an interesting centrist candidate. It sounded to me like the Left was pretty PO'd that he would draw too many votes. Apparently he was swayed to back out in September. Such a shame, 60 minutes was even willing to give him free advertising.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah. Very stupid.

The thing is: I've already left the party. Others are following. A lot of us. We need a center of the spectrum party.

Probably me, too (or is it #metoo) but from the other direction. ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’d like to see the end of parties, the end of team politics, the end of revolving values dependent on the team in charge, the end of demonizing the other for holding a position you held, which your team now condemns, so you do too.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I’d like to see the end of parties, the end of team politics, the end of revolving values dependent on the team in charge, the end of demonizing the other for holding a position you held, which your team now condemns, so you do too.

Geez, and I thought my windmills were kinda crazy....

;)

Top Bottom