Does anyone trust me enough to lend me a sight pusher?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indianajeff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Indiana
    Does anyone trust me enough to borrow there Glock rear sight pusher? I need to move my rear sight and I cannot get it to move, teflon punch and hammer isn't moving it at all. I would treat it as it were mine.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Not to be a jerk, but I don't trust you THAT much... They aren't cheap.

But...if no one will loan you one for free, I'll loan you mine if you give me the replacement price as a deposit. When I get it back I'll mail back your whole deposit, I won't even take out what it cost me to ship it to you.

http://www.midwayusa.com/Product/884401/maryland-gun-works-rear-sight-tool-glock
    This is the one I have by the way.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    It takes like, 10 minutes to swap out a rear sight, even less time to move one. I'm in Plymouth too. Where do you want to meet?

In fact, just give me a call. 780-8180. We can either adjust the sight here or you can borrow the sight pusher.

Last edited:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    My wife was leery about me being on the internet like this, but I told her there are alot of good people on here. This thread proves it!
    What? There is a lot of bad, don't believe everything you read. Don't be naive too much. With that said, there are a lot of good folk out there still.

Glad you got it fixed also.

Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    +1! HAHAHAHA! :laugh: I just about sprayed my laptop with Soda!

That's funny! I'm sitting here with elmer's glue all over my computer,desk top,and hands trying to paste a picture on line. I thought you put paste on it, try to copy it, then try more past. I'll get it figured out, might need to wait till my 4th grade grandaughter comes over. It's getting pretty messy.

Top Bottom