Does McDonald's know something we don't?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Given how regularly they screw up something as simple as a half-cut sweet tea, I'm gonna chock it up to standard McDonald's employee incompetence.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Isn't that just pressed lips and buttholes, dipped in high fructose corn syrup, and pickles tossed on to cover the shi**y taste?:dunno:
    That's a beginning to end sandwich.

I'd rather just go to City BBQ or Smokey Bones for my ribs if it's not practical to smoke my own.

What other BBQ joints are the INGO favorites around Indy? I really miss G.T. South's at 71st & Binford since they went out of business due to not paying taxes for 10 years (the reason I heard they closed). They were hands down the best around the northside for years.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'd rather just go to City BBQ or Smokey Bones for my ribs if it's not practical to smoke my own.

What other BBQ joints are the INGO favorites around Indy? I really miss G.T. South's at 71st & Binford since they went out of business due to not paying taxes for 10 years (the reason I heard they closed).
    I haven't tried Smokey Bones, but I did try City BBQ and it was horrible. They trick you by having hickory stacked outside the restaurant, but the crap they served when I was there had never seen smoke. Totally flavorless crap. :noway::noway:

Top Bottom