Does this hat make me look like a Civil Rights Leader?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess they should ban pieces of wood and bars of soap too.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/06/492269332/from-homemade-weapons-to-inmate-art-an-inside-look-at-life-behind-bars

Jnwsw5K.jpg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/12011248/Prisoner-made-fake-soap-gun-in-foiled-escape-
    plot.html

oIXZ1xY.jpg

I was just going to bring this up, but you beat me to it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Back in high school, I had a squirt gun that looked like a Beretta 92. It came in dull silver, but I painted it semi-gloss black. It also had a neat feature where it had a "magazine" that you would take out and fill with water, then it clicked back into the grip. At more than about 8 feet, it looked pretty realistic.

So then I brought it with my on our senior trip....to Washington, D.C. The Silver Spring, Maryland cops were called on us at our hotel because one of my friends donned a mask and went around ambushing people in the middle of the night. He successfully ditched the mask and squirt gun before the cops got there.

I miss that squirt gun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back in high school, I had a squirt gun that looked like a Beretta 92. It came in dull silver, but I painted it semi-gloss black. It also had a neat feature where it had a "magazine" that you would take out and fill with water, then it clicked back into the grip. At more than about 8 feet, it looked pretty realistic.

So then I brought it with my on our senior trip....to Washington, D.C. The Silver Spring, Maryland cops were called on us at our hotel because one of my friends donned a mask and went around ambushing people in the middle of the night. He successfully ditched the mask and squirt gun before the cops got there.

I miss that squirt gun.

Well, that was pretty stupid of him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wife and I are doing a couple of costume parties this Halloween.

The last thing I would want to have happen is to be attacked by some thug thinking I had a real gun when it was just a toy.

That's why when I go as a cowboy I have a pair of SA Army revolvers and a Winchester Model 1873... real ones loaded with live cartridges. I expect no problems based on the last few decades of the same.

Maybe the problem this "reverend" should be concerned with isn't a piece of plastic but the company those of his community keeps.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

I miss that squirt gun.

Those Silver Spring cops really put up with a lot of punishment, didn't they?

"...Don Johnson is out there, gallavanting around in a thousand dollar eye-talian suit, being the uber-cop...and we're stuck here like Ford Fairlane, Fishermans' Detective, patrolling the High School Band Trip Capital of America..."Hey Ford, somebody messed with my lures...hey Ford, somebody stole my bait..."

Top Bottom