• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Jimmy. I call him Jimmy. And every gun for that matter.

Sometimes my pants slide down or my shirt rides up and people can see my Jimmy. Then I have to stop and readjust my Jimmy to keep him covered up. My fiance hates it when I stop in Rural King to look at other Jimmys. But I like Jimmys and can't help but stop and stare. Sometimes I ask the nice man behind the counter if I can handle his Jimmy and usually he says yes and takes it out for me to hold. I also like to go to my favorite Jimmy store in Camby and handle their Jimmys. Like just this past weekend Shotgun0311 was nice enough to let me handle the Jimmys several times! I think I even found a new one I would like to take home.

I do so love my Jimmys.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Jimmy. I call him Jimmy. And every gun for that matter.

Sometimes my pants slide down or my shirt rides up and people can see my Jimmy. Then I have to stop and readjust my Jimmy to keep him covered up. My fiance hates it when I stop in Rural King to look at other Jimmys. But I like Jimmys and can't help but stop and stare. Sometimes I ask the nice man behind the counter if I can handle his Jimmy and usually he says yes and takes it out for me to hold. I also like to go to my favorite Jimmy store in Camby and handle their Jimmys. Like just this past weekend Shotgun0311 was nice enough to let me handle the Jimmys several times! I think I even found a new one I would like to take home.

I do so love my Jimmys.

My wife doesn't like to handle my Jimmy.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My wife doesn't like to handle my Jimmy.

That's funny, sometimes my fiance tells me I play with my Jimmy to much. She even gets jealous because I wont let her have a turn with my Jimmy. She doesn't do the best job at handling my Jimmy though. I tell her she needs to tighten her grip, keep both eyes open and slow down. But still when my Jimmy goes off in her hands it goes all over the place and makes a mess of my backstop.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    That's funny, sometimes my fiance tells me I play with my Jimmy to much. She even gets jealous because I wont let her have a turn with my Jimmy. She doesn't do the best job at handling my Jimmy though. I tell her she needs to tighten her grip, keep both eyes open and slow down. But still when my Jimmy goes off in her hands it goes all over the place and makes a mess of my backstop.

:lmfao:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

I think the problem might be your jimmy is a derringer and she might be more interested in the Glock 41 Extended Slide like she has grown accustomed to handling. :lmfao:

Top Bottom