• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    I am new on here and I do not know if I am allowed to buy. I am looking for a cz 75 bd 9mm at this time, I am around Columbus, Seymour , North Vernon triangle area

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am new on here and I do not know if I am allowed to buy. I am looking for a cz 75 bd 9mm at this time, I am around Columbus, Seymour , North Vernon triangle area

Please read the rules that go with using the forum. The link to the FAQ is at the bottom of my post.
    No, you have to jump a couple of not so high hurdles 1st. Doing this in this manner is not something we allow.
    Read the rules. If you have questions PM me or ask any of the members in this post. They will all gladly steer you in the right direction.

-CM-

Here is one of those rules...
    We want to welcome you to INGO. We also want to take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either 1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or 2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    OKKkk. what is LGS? Forgive me but I am too old to guess and toooo young to learn, so if you tell me I will believe you

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OKKkk. what is LGS? Forgive me but I am too old to guess and toooo young to learn, so if you tell me I will believe you

Local Gun Store.

Get your 50 posts (quality please no one liners) or pop for a site supporter. $20 I believe. On your UserCP page under paid prescriptions. That will get you full privileges.

GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    "doing this in this manner" ?? Do you mean ,I should not have said what I was looking for? Please, I am sorry but I will figure it out if I am called out on what I am doing. Can I eliminate it?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "doing this in this manner" ?? Do you mean ,I should not have said what I was looking for? Please, I am sorry but I will figure it out if I am called out on what I am doing. Can I eliminate it?

We will be fine here.
    Open lessons and such.
    You can ask questions about pretty much anything but wait until you get to 50 posts to ask about buying a gun and even then use the classifieds. Once you get to know folks and they know you open conversation happens about this.
    Welcome to Ingo. Glad to have you.

GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Yes, I see that, kinda like fast forward. But I am too old to slow down so reckon I will take the leap

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

This. . .. is perceived by many as a "cheat" to get around the 50 post requirement or support for the site. I think you'll be ok once you get the hang of the place.
    The hustle and flow, as it were.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I just sold one yesterday. Act fast when you see one listed, I always have 4 or 5 trailing email offers after one sells.

Yep I did act fast, and glad I did! :D
    Thanks again. I have previously put money aside for my local gun shop guy to try and get me one of the new P10's with the white nitride slide. No luck so far getting me one.

Top Bottom