• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    What happened to dogs like lassie that would go get help? They newer generation of dogs are getting lazy.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    What happened to dogs like lassie that would go get help? They newer generation of dogs are getting lazy.
    This is what came to my mind too. lol.

But seriously, THIS is why I don't get why/how people can mistreat dogs. When treated with the respect they deserve, Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth. RIP Mr.Nichols.

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    sounds like the dog tried to bark at people but timmy wasn't there to understand he was in trouble down by the old mine :)......

seriously though....

some dogs are worthless. .... but a few dogs... maybe only one in your whole life.. are just special.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Hmmm, I just worked a DOA where the guy was down for about a week with his dog inside with him. Besides the wretched smell, it looked like the dog was eating his owner.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Good story, you ever see the video of the dog dragging another dog across the highway because it got hit by a car. And it wasn't biting a pulling mind you, it was making sre it didn't hurt the dog.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Just shows that having a dog, or any type of pet for that matter, can make a big difference in your life, and the animal's life. But, dogs can be heroic.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Nice story, I've heard of several like it. You know how to tell if your dog or your wife is your best friend?

Lock them both in the trunk of your car for several hours and see which one is happy to see you when you open it :D

LOL, Lassie was the :poop: when I was little.

I begged my Mom on a daily basis to get my name changed to Timmy.

My wife wants a collie. I told her no way in hell. My name is Tim and I'm not going to listen to "did timmy fall down the well?" every time the dog barks.

Top Bottom