DOJ Establishes National Red Flag Center Today (3/23/2024) To Enable Red Flagging Gun Owners

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    @KellyinAvon @GuyRelford
    I can only wonder why DOJ waited until today -- a Saturday -- for this. Could it be the House vote on a spending bill last night to prevent Fed Govt shutdown -- a vote that wouldn't have passed if this had been known?

The DOJ web page announcing the National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center:
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-launches-national-extreme-risk-protection-order-resource-center

Guess who's running it for them? Michael Bloomberg's Center for Gun Violence Solutions.
    The National ERPO Resource Center web site Bloomberg he created for the DOJ:
    https://erpo.org

Step by step instructions on how different agencies and "gun violence victims" can SWAT gun owners using ERPO's and Red Flag Laws:
    https://erpo.org/erpo-users/

Specific instructions for individuals (non-government) to SWAT gun owners using ERPO's and Red Flag Laws on their family, friends and neighbors:
    https://erpo.org/implementer/family-and-household-members/

Other links give instructions for health care providers on how to SWAT their gun owner patients.

The message from DOJ today? If we can't get laws from Congress to disarm gun owners, we'll do it by SWATTING them!
    LET THE SWATTING BEGIN!

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Jared Yanis (Guns and Gadgets) did a live stream about it today. The entire recording of it can be viewed on his YouTube Channel:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    What the hell has our own team done to us? Effin RINOs

We are spiraling out of control at an accelerated rate.
    I believe this is all an intentional attempt to foment unrest.
    They are trying everything they can think of to gode gun owners into a violent situation.
    I truly believe the left would like to see enough widespread Civic unrest for them to declare Marshall law and suspend elections.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    They are trying everything they can think of to gode gun owners into a violent situation.
    I truly believe the left would like to see enough widespread Civic unrest for them to declare Marshall law and suspend elections.
    I definitely believe your line of thinking is on point.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    A few years ago I would have just dismissed such comments as being wild conspiracy theories, propagated by people who spend too much time re-watching "Red Dawn." Now I just view them like the Babylon Bee - a few weeks/months ahead of the news cycle.

Sad how far our nation has degenerated. Sadder still is how many people are cheering it on. Very sad.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    A few years ago I would have just dismissed such comments as being wild conspiracy theories, propagated by people who spend too much time re-watching "Red Dawn." Now I just view them like the Babylon Bee - a few weeks/months ahead of the news cycle.

Sad how far our nation has degenerated. Sadder still is how many people are cheering it on. Very sad.
    That's why I followed it down into the rabbit hole after seeing Jared's video -- and posted all the links I did at the outset. Don't underestimate what Mom's Demand Action, Brady United, Everytown, March for Our Lives, et al., can do to gin up their activists into a frenzy going after every gun owner they can. To them, it's a moral imperative, a Holy Crusade, therefore the ends justify any and all means possible.

Top Bottom