DoJ finally makes a leak arrest or the Reality of being a Loser.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Pretty, white, and cute will work well for her in Federal Prison.

At what point does naive become plain old stupid? Sounds like she really has no clue at all about how any of this works.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Oh, like former AG Eric Holder's law firm, Covington and Burling.
    No, you can't make this **** up.

That's EXACTLY what I meant. 1.5 man-years/year of free legal support to terrorists.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    That's EXACTLY what I meant. 1.5 man-years/year of free legal support to terrorists.

I kinda thought so, but I wanted to spell it out for the likely large numbers of folks who aren't even aware of that astonishing fact, thanks (surprise) largely to a media that dutifully buried that little tidbit.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How does INGO simultaneously hate everything the Federal government does AND hate those that attempt to expose Federal wrongdoing?

Personally, I am far more bothered by the fact our government classifies SO MUCH information than by those who attempt to expose that information.

Maybe I would see things differently if the goverment didn't make a habit of hiding information from us that should rightly be publicly available...

I don't want government employees outing undercover operatives (a la Dick Cheney), but I have no problem seeing our government being held accountable for their "secrets"...especially when they are simply classifying their dirty laundry.

Treason? Against illegitimate federal overreach? Exposing federal wrongdoing sounds a lot more like patriotism than treachery to me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How does INGO simultaneously hate everything the Federal government does AND hate those that attempt to expose Federal wrongdoing?

Personally, I am far more bothered by the fact our government classifies SO MUCH information than by those who attempt to expose that information.

Maybe I would see things differently if the goverment didn't make a habit of hiding information from us that should rightly be publicly available...

I don't want government employees outing undercover operatives (a la Dick Cheney), but I have no problem seeing our government being held accountable for their "secrets"...especially when they are simply classifying their dirty laundry.

Treason? Against illegitimate federal overreach? Exposing federal wrongdoing sounds a lot more like patriotism than treachery to me.
    There is "whistle blower" protection for those truly exposing (illegal) wrongdoing. There are well-defined procedures to properly report such wrongdoing as well. Purposely leaking classified information to a non-government (U.S. government) entity for political reasons is not whistle blowing and is not protected as such. You may have a different opinion of what constitutes classified information, but actually it's pretty clearly defined for those who have clearance to handle or otherwise be privy to that information.

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    There is "whistle blower" protection for those truly exposing (illegal) wrongdoing. There are well-defined procedures to properly report such wrongdoing as well. Purposely leaking classified information to a non-government (U.S. government) entity for political reasons is not whistle blowing and is not protected as such. You may have a different opinion of what constitutes classified information, but actually it's pretty clearly defined for those who have clearance to handle or otherwise be privy to that information.

Exactly
    It's not up to the person entrusted with classified information to decide what gets unclassified and what does not.
    If that were true, John Walker and his dad would be considered patriots instead of the scumbags who endangered national security for thirty pieces of silver.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Micheal Moore has started a "club" for Trump whistle blowers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-michaelmoore-trump-idUSKBN18X2OR

The truth will be known now.
    Let the fun begin.

Whistle blowers serve a purpose. I get it. But releasing confidential information to the public and not threw the proper channels embarrasses our country. And jeopardizes our national security and in some case lives. Making us look stupid to the rest of the world. And it usually serves a political agenda of one political party. It doesn't serve the general public as a whole. If anything it cast a shadow of doubt on the truth, if there is true that is. Anyone in the government can leak a story, fake or truth. Lately it seems to be mostly fake these days.

The truth gets over shadowed in the media frenzy. I don't know what to believe in the media anymore. There are channels to take this info to get satisfaction and justice.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/reality-winner-nsa-leaker-sentenced/index.html

She plead guilty and got 5 yrs 3 months of prison time and an additional 3 years supervised release on a charge that carries a 10 year maximum.

Not finding it anywhere, but my guess is that in exchange for pleading out, she got the average 8 year 3 month sentence reduced by the 3 years of supervised release. Just a guess, anyone know where to find such stats?

Don't believe that white and THINKING your cute plays into it. :)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/reality-winner-nsa-leaker-sentenced/index.html

She plead guilty and got 5 yrs 3 months of prison time and an additional 3 years supervised release on a charge that carries a 10 year maximum.

Not finding it anywhere, but my guess is that in exchange for pleading out, she got the average 8 year 3 month sentence reduced by the 3 years of supervised release. Just a guess, anyone know where to find such stats?

Don't believe that white and THINKING your cute plays into it. :)

"But, but, but. . . . .momma told me I had "special" talents!!!"

Top Bottom