• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I doubt we'll be hearing from Dr. Moore any time soon. She done!

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/doctor-on-cnn-dont-be-alarmed-if-elderly-die-after-receiving-covid-vaccine

Dr. Kelly Moore said that people 'should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility.'

Moore said that Americans need to be prepared for reports about the elderly dying “a day or two” after receiving the vaccine jab, adding that such deaths are a “normal occurrence” that may have nothing to do with the vaccine since such people “die frequently.”

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wouldn't be surprised if any resident of a long-term care facility died within a day or 2 of any event...or no event at all.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I wouldn't be surprised if any resident of a long-term care facility died within a day or 2 of any event...or no event at all.

That's been the case all along as we know. If we remove those numbers from the "Covid death count" do we still have a pandemic?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    What if they died without the vaccine? Would that be a COVID death?

According to the US Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] which oversees the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, under the federal coronavirus aid relief bill known as the CARES Act, hospitals get an extra 20% in Medicare reimbursements on top of traditional rates due to the public health emergency.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yes, that would be worse. I just don't see Sleepy Joe serving 4 years if he ends up in the White House. :(

They will wheel his biologically animated corpse around with an entire hospital chained to it if they have to. This marionette administration will go 2 terms and by then I'll be excited to be in the covid line since it will be far shorter than the one for unemployment. I work in manufacturing and I'll be in my 50s. May as well just shoot me now. :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

This right here ^^^. My mom is in an assisted living facility which is technically not quite "long-term" and she sees the ambulances come often and carry people away. Some never come back.

But no Covid deaths as of now.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Assisted living facilities are very sad, yet necessary evils.

I wish we didn't have to have her there but she outlived her money and this is best that we can do to make sure she has help if/when she needs it. She is okay with it and would rather live there than with us. Though she really couldn't live with us without us hiring outside help.

Top Bottom