• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    ^this, Don's not dumb he just got a commercial on every local news channel, during primetime for a couple days at least, worst case scenario, he has to pay out the 10k all hes going to do is raise his prices and get more free publicity when he pays up. Don Davis doesnt give half a **** about whats going on in this city, but if he has the chance to get on the news, he will pretend to be a concerned citizen, The attention whore is strong with this one.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Since 50% of the guns used in murders in Gary and St Louis come from his shop. lol I think he's trying to compesate for bad karma before he buys the farm. I swear Don looks like he's been dead for a few years.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe he's just offering $10K in store credit, which is not much if you look at his prices.
    You may get a few boxes of ammo for this price, reloads of course.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Since 50% of the guns used in murders in Gary and St Louis come from his shop. lol I think he's trying to compesate for bad karma before he buys the farm. I swear Don looks like he's been dead for a few years.

Sounds like a zombie... :xmad:

Arickosmo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Indy
    Honestly, good for him. I hope his proposal pays off. I would never buy from the guy due to his prices and ethics but I hope he pays someone $10K for reporting the murderer.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Who'da thunk it

I never thought I be glad that Don had some dough. But today I'm thankful he does and hopeful he gets to spend it.

The douchebag who did that 21 yr old and that LITTLE KID needs shot in the worst way. I kinda hope he stops here when I'm home. Worthless Noaccount Ba$turd!:xmad:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    He claims to have done this twice before. Anyone know anything about it? I wonder if he has ever offered this reward for the murder of a black family in the hood? Anyone remember when he had a store and range in Greenwood? What happened there? Where did that range go and why? Greenwood police made out pretty well and Don stayed squeaky clean though.....

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011

Named in the top5 dealers who sell guns to criminals by the United States Department ofJustice, ranked at #4 in the US and the only verifiable fact (thru BATF)regarding Don's Guns in Indianapolis, is they are in the top 10 of all FFLholders who have guns traced backed to crime scenes in the US.

Enough info forme.

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    He claims to have done this twice before. Anyone know anything about it? I wonder if he has ever offered this reward for the murder of a black family in the hood? Anyone remember when he had a store and range in Greenwood? What happened there? Where did that range go and why? Greenwood police made out pretty well and Don stayed squeaky clean though.....
    Don went down to 1 store after one of his stores was robbed with a salesperson being shot and killed

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Don went down to 1 store after one of his stores was robbed with a salesperson being shot and killed
    It was sort of rhetorical...the greenwood shop was an inside job and it was a lot deeper inside than any report will allow us to know. My GF at the time was good friends with several of those involved. When all the dust had settled it was decided that don needed to leave Greenwood and he "donated" his range to the greenwood PD.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    It was sort of rhetorical...the greenwood shop was an inside job and it was a lot deeper inside than any report will allow us to know. My GF at the time was good friends with several of those involved. When all the dust had settled it was decided that don needed to leave Greenwood and he "donated" his range to the greenwood PD.

Pretty seriou allegations here! If you think you know what happened, tell us!

Top Bottom