Don Shipley's phony Navy SEAL of the week!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    What an amateur. What I do is carry a big 'ol paper with my "info" so I don't walk over myself when someone thinks I'm lying.

But seriously, that fake SEAL is a douche. Why would you lie about that?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    hahahaha, i love watching frauds get busted out. Nothing funnier then hearing the stories change when you call them on things. Like COMMENDATIONS and Master Sergeants instead of Master Chief. Pretty sure being in the service, you would know the difference.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Pathetic douche bags but some of the videos are pretty funny. I watched one with Don's dog. Can't believe he let his dog claim he was SEAL team 6. Jesse Macbeth's fake Ranger videos were on the sidebar. Dude sounds like Elmer Fudd/Daffy Duck mixed. Having met some legit guys from working at a veterans reunion, the fakes look even more pathetic.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've never been in the military, just read a book or two on SEALs, but I even know that every SEAL will remember his class number for the rest of his life.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I used to work with a girl, many years ago, who told me she was a major in NCIS before she had to resign her commission due to injury during Desert Storm. She also said she was in the MPs while in the navy.

LOLOLOLoLROFL.

:shrug: what can ya do? Dumbasses will be dumbasses.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    When I was enlisted, I knew a couple guys who would go home and claim to be Seals. One was an aviation ordinanceman and the other was a paper pusher. Both could barely pass the PFT.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Oops - this is on Vietnam, but still gonna read it!

It's definitly a good book, mostly about how people were using Vietnam veteran status to gain advantage in society and or wearing or claiming unearned medals. It outs a lot of people for claiming Vietnam service that didn't deserve it like actor and politicians among others; and it also really delves into busting some of the stereotypical myths about Vietnam vets. For example a lot of those long haired patch vest and boonie hat wearing guys sitting around crying turned out to not have even been in any branch etc. etc. they just liked the attention. Much more in the book that I cant get to here. It was recommended to me by a guy on the advisory board of a project I managed, he was a LTG and former Surgeon General of the Army, great guy and his recommendation was spot on.

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    "I was Navy Airborne, called me "Agent Orange"...."
    "Oh, you was in IndoChina? OK, well, I was in Outdo China"

- eddie murphy as a fake disabled vet in Trading Places

Top Bottom