• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wonder how much stock Jr. has in Budweiser?
    The reason was explained way up thread. He

“So here’s the deal. Anheuser-Busch totally **** the bed with this Dylan Mulvaney thing. I’m not, though, for destroying an American, an iconic company for something like this,” said Trump Jr.

Funny thing, he never said what the headlines say he said…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is this another one of those while they may have their faults the good outweighs the bad kind of arguments?

"They totally ***** the bed but they support conservatives more than they do democrats."

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The reason was explained way up thread. He

“So here’s the deal. Anheuser-Busch totally **** the bed with this Dylan Mulvaney thing. I’m not, though, for destroying an American, an iconic company for something like this,” said Trump Jr.

Funny thing, he never said what the headlines say he said…

It was also said upthread that it’s not an American company. Anymore. It may, for some inexplicable reason, be an iconic “American” brand. It’s skunk ****. So only in America is it “iconic”.

Also, upthread, sentiments most likely true, were expressed that it’s probably because AB is a big donor to Trump. AB likely leveraged that to get the Trump’s to try to talk down the boycotters.

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    AB badly needed something on bud light. as reported by AB, sales had been falling for several yrs so they needed a change, maybe. but the vp they picked was a Wharton grad, which says alot why she blew it. Wharton is 100% radical liberal. notice the lil lib gal is MIA at the office. LOL she's about as popular as bedbugs at the Mustang Ranch.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You have a bright future describing the taste of wine in overly self-aggrandizing publications

It's what the label says, so one of those guys probably wrote it. It's one of the beers in Costco's "Irish Brew Pub" variety pack, along with Guiness and Harp.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just want Daddy Trump back. Declassify all the info about ET's and how our govt has worked with them since the 50's.
    Declassify that our govt had jfk killed and covered it up.
    That's a start. The government is ****ed anyways, let's just get the ball rolling faster

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    DT jr. I don't care what he say's or thinks anymore than leebron James or Kid rock.

As a matter of fact I don't care what any actor sports player or musician say's about politics. (Musician can put it in a song and I will listen). Painters can put it on canvas and I will look. (If it has been placed on urban canvas of a block wall with spray paint I might look longer)

Then again I don't think I have ever drank a bud light. Not enough Getty for my UP. A beer lacking both taste and alcohol pretending to be a beer.

As long as coor's banquet bottles and new castle brown ale do not become tranny juice my pocketbook will still be purchasing the product.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It was also said upthread that it’s not an American company. Anymore. It may, for some inexplicable reason, be an iconic “American” brand. It’s skunk ****. So only in America is it “iconic”.

Also, upthread, sentiments most likely true, were expressed that it’s probably because AB is a big donor to Trump. AB likely leveraged that to get the Trump’s to try to talk down the boycotters.
    And since we're talking out the *** without any factual knowledge 'probably' and 'likely', it seems that notTrump can still be relied upon to adopt the worst interpretation of any event involving a Trump

Bravo

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's what the label says, so one of those guys probably wrote it. It's one of the beers in Costco's "Irish Brew Pub" variety pack, along with Guiness and Harp.
    Apologies no offense intended. I would judge you to be connoisseur enough to unironically write such yourself

Every time I read a description of a wine that includes 'leathery tannins' I think my dogs would be a better judge of how that tastes than I would and wonder about who writes those things and what world do they live in

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    While I want to believe Jr. about Transheuser Busch being a Conservative supporter, the only way they will understand this Butt-Light uproar is through their sacred Corporate Earnings (money).
    Perhaps now the Conservative MAJORITY in this Nation will receive more consideration, "support" & RESPECT from "woke" Corporate America, and they will think 2,3,4, times before trying so hard to broaden their Demographics & be "Trendy & Edgy". As in ALL things, I vote with my wallet.......I think real Backlash is starting against this "woke" Manure....

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    Stopped drinking AB products years ago. I would not touch ANY of their products now, PERIOD!
    Rode out to a small roadside joint last week. Someone at a table ordered a Butt Light. Bar Maid had to run the tap for a few seconds to clear out the stale beer in the line & I heard her say "that's the 1st Bud Light I've poured all week".
    P.S.- Rush County is my favorite place to ride, gorgeous land...

Top Bottom