Donald J. Trump. Messiah? Poopiehead? Discuss...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Losers for sure. Question is; are they gonna be America's ISIS?

I have only seen one group mimic the tactics of ISIS.... posting propaganda on youtube, driving cars into crowds and massacring innocents in churches, and that's the WNs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have only seen one group mimic the tactics of ISIS.... posting propaganda on youtube, driving cars into crowds and massacring innocents in churches, and that's the WNs.

What about the destroying statues/historic structures part of the ISIS/Taliban modus operandi?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have only seen one group mimic the tactics of ISIS....,
    ...driving cars into crowds and massacring innocents in churches, and that's the WNs.

Let's put a GIANT DISCLAIMER in here that I'm not defending WN's, whatever that might be.

Did the WN's call for church killings and murdering with vehicles? Did they post tactics and techniques for such?

What about Antifa, have they called for violence? Have they posted tactics and techniques for such?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wasn't a congressman killed not too long ago, and that death was celebrated, or am I misremembering?

I have no idea who you are talking about, nor what group you are referring that the person who killed the congressman was affiliated with.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    They haven't quite graduated to the same level of violence as ISIS yet, but it is escalating. Here is a bit of a rose colored view from CNN.
    Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence - CNN

Interesting idea there. The only way to find peace through violence is to eliminate those who would disagree with your notion of right and proper, which, incidentally was the 'peace' of which Yasser Arafat spoke (and only one interviewer was bright enough to ask him to define his idea of peace). It is also interesting that the tone of the CNN interview leads a person to the conclusion that AntiFa is being presented as a group of heroes taking on the forces of evil rather than the criminal thugs they are.

Back when I was in college, I had a sociology professor who as an Italian youth living in southern Illinois had to carry a handgun for defense against the local KKK. In later years, while staunchly conservative and holding the 2A as his number one issue (i.e., not fitting the narrative since we conservative 2A types are all supposed to be Kloset Klansmen) he was fond of saying that bed sheets make good targets. I am coming to the conclusion that black outfits with masks do as well. After all, it is the same principle (violent mob groupthink hiding behind the relative anonymity of a mask/hood) with a different ideology.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I must have. I've never heard of any group having a monopoly of attacking police.

I'll agree with that. It's generally the left who tend to attack police if it's a group attack. Antifa is mostly white and they hate the police almost as much as they hate free speech.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's ok. It's the BLM folks. Black lives matter inspired killers

That's only one group though. And it's a mistake to characterize every BLM supporter as cop haters. There are plenty of groups on the left who are willing to do violence against cops.

But I think you could say the people marching while participating with the call and response chanting to "what do we want?" "dead cops" "when do we want it?" "now" are prominently in the set of leftists who hate cops. You keep chanting that stuff and some nutball is going to take it seriously.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting idea there. The only way to find peace through violence is to eliminate those who would disagree with your notion of right and proper, which, incidentally was the 'peace' of which Yasser Arafat spoke (and only one interviewer was bright enough to ask him to define his idea of peace). It is also interesting that the tone of the CNN interview leads a person to the conclusion that AntiFa is being presented as a group of heroes taking on the forces of evil rather than the criminal thugs they are.

Back when I was in college, I had a sociology professor who as an Italian youth living in southern Illinois had to carry a handgun for defense against the local KKK. In later years, while staunchly conservative and holding the 2A as his number one issue (i.e., not fitting the narrative since we conservative 2A types are all supposed to be Kloset Klansmen) he was fond of saying that bed sheets make good targets. I am coming to the conclusion that black outfits with masks do as well. After all, it is the same principle (violent mob groupthink hiding behind the relative anonymity of a mask/hood) with a different ideology.

This is exactly what I'm saying. The people on the left who think these people are heroes are just forcing things like "unite the right" to happen.

Top Bottom