• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    1. Maybe, but that is why I said likely.

2. Could be, but the reaction to the Gov.'s EOs were toddler-esque. And the biggest toddlers served in the branch of government that were responsible for the statute Gov. Holcomb was acting under. The Gov. was acting pursuant to the law and yet the teeth-talkers called him a "tyrant". It was insane.

How is it insane? Just because a law says he can that doesn't mean he is compelled to do so or that he should. Of course I feel the need to set my expectations low with such a corrupt individual.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How is it insane? Just because a law says he can that doesn't mean he is compelled to do so or that he should. Of course I feel the need to set my expectations low with such a corrupt individual.

3cpAS6Lh.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1. Maybe, but that is why I said likely.

2. Could be, but the reaction to the Gov.'s EOs were toddler-esque. And the biggest toddlers served in the branch of government that were responsible for the statute Gov. Holcomb was acting under. The Gov. was acting pursuant to the law and yet the teeth-talkers called him a "tyrant". It was insane.
    Could be that the actions of the governor were tyrantesque. He didn’t have to be a dick. He chose to.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What facts do you have that Holcomb is corrupt. Not anecdotes and conjecture, but actual facts and proof?

AFAIK, there's no serious, or really any trivial, accusations of corruption.

IndyDave, you said it yourself, he's within his power to issue a mandate.

So why do you think he's corrupt?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I guess it matters l what you’re both calling “corrupt”. I think “corruption” is acting dishonesty or otherwise exploiting one’s position for personal gain. So in my thinking Holcomb wouldn’t be “corrupt” unless we have evidence that he’s ordering these mitigations because he stands to gain personally. Short of any such evidence, you can still call him a chamber-o-commerce RINO **********.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I guess it matters l what you’re both calling “corrupt”. I think “corruption” is acting dishonesty or otherwise exploiting one’s position for personal gain. So in my thinking Holcomb wouldn’t be “corrupt” unless we have evidence that he’s ordering these mitigations because he stands to gain personally. Short of any such evidence, you can still call him a chamber-o-commerce RINO **********.

Just because a Republican doesn't act like a tea-party or libertarian doesn't make them a RINO. It just makes them an actual Republican.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

You don't know the things that mother****er has done apparently. Your ignorance does not make him non-corrupt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well good work guys. This is going to be more the norm, and if I had shut this down at least 2 of you would be on the hot seat. You know who you are.
    One of you I call friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom