• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I don't mind that he jumped into the argument, only that he claimed "smacking" which sounds to me like "bashing" which to me better include some personal attack, of which there was none, so it was an appeal to victimhood, which I find unattractive in soldiers, marines, and cops.

Not that I'd find them attractive if they didn't do that. 'Cause I'm all about the ladies. Just sayin'.

Nah. If I'd have said beating or bashing or getting his ass kicked, that would be victimhood. Smacked just means time to get up in it.

He was a big boy. He was holding his own. But there was an opportunity to interject a different thought process.

Besides, one Marine's more than enough to take on you guys :)

cyberwild360

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Besides, one Marine's more than enough to take on you guys :)

You got a second one with you. :)

I think the rule should stand. But I also agree it should be left up to the individual branches - reason being is that I'm pretty sure the Marine Corps would choose to leave it in place.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The gay guys were never a bother when I was in.

The one's you had to worry about were the self-proclaimed "straight guys" who, under the right circumstances, would rape a weaker guy or girl. It's the rapist everyone needs to watch out for.

With that said, as I have stated in other post, I believe this issue is one in which it should be voted on by those serving in the military, everyone getting an equal vote. Once the vast majority agree to let them in, then it is time to let them in.

In the interest of National Security, the military should be the last, not the first, place to conduct social experiments.

Top Bottom