• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I'm glad he was not hurt. Very unfortunate the man had to die. If everyone was encouraged to carry there would be a lot less crime I think!

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Like I've said before, if one enters into a life of crime, and attempts to rob someone, do a home invasion, and any other form of malice and mayhem and gets paid back with interest...that's the price of doing business.

Some folks are learning that there are folks out there that society can live without.

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond
    Like I've said before, if one enters into a life of crime, and attempts to rob someone, do a home invasion, and any other form of malice and mayhem and gets paid back with interest...that's the price of doing business.

Some folks are learning that there are folks out there that society can live without.
    if he lives chop off his leg (he pays for prostetic or modes of transportation)or prison.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I'm glad he was not hurt. Very unfortunate the man had to die. If everyone was encouraged to carry there would be a lot less crime I think!

Switzerland+1+in+2+citizens+has+guns+lowest+crime+rate+in+world.jpg

Top Bottom