Don't freak. I'm selling just about everything I own but keeping the dog.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'll probably have a mental breakdown in the next five years and make a similar thread to fund being a crazy forest hermit. So whatever it is I feel ya bro. :shady:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Been doing this myself for about a year, I work full time, and actually cannot work from home.
    So mine has been slow, and mostly ebay type stuff.
    I have been getting better at ebay, a little bit of a learning curve as far as pricing, shipping etc.

Are you willing to post a link to your items?
    Or PM me a link if you wish to keep it private, you may have something I cannot live without.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I got forced back to work even tho I just had my surgery the 14th of July. I was supposed to be off-work 24 weeks not 24 days! My wife took a leave of absence to care for her ailing mother that has a brain injury. It takes both of us to take care of her so I haven't had time to take pics like I thought I would since they cut my short term leave disability to nothing. I have zero use of my right arm as it is in a sling. Nothing worse than a one armed millwright. Good thing I don't hang wallpaper as the proverbial joke goes!!

I am divesting my collection of normal Glocks and have already sold all the collectable editions. Gone. Poof!!!

Rare Emersons going soon on evilBay. These won't sell on INGO as they command big buck$. My handmade Mayos bring $1000 to $15,000 so they won't sell on here either. I doubt anyone will buy my sprint run Spydercos either.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I would be asking my surgeon who signed the papers for me to be released on what I would guess to work light duty...
    We need to meet at the net local show....

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I got forced back to work even tho I just had my surgery the 14th of July. I was supposed to be off-work 24 weeks not 24 days! My wife took a leave of absence to care for her ailing mother that has a brain injury. It takes both of us to take care of her so I haven't had time to take pics like I thought I would since they cut my short term leave disability to nothing. I have zero use of my right arm as it is in a sling. Nothing worse than a one armed millwright. Good thing I don't hang wallpaper as the proverbial joke goes!!

I am divesting my collection of normal Glocks and have already sold all the collectable editions. Gone. Poof!!!

Rare Emersons going soon on evilBay. These won't sell on INGO as they command big buck$. My handmade Mayos bring $1000 to $15,000 so they won't sell on here either. I doubt anyone will buy my sprint run Spydercos either.

Well you could give us a chance?
    I know time might be a factor to posting on here. You could post a link to the ebay stuff, if you wanted to give us a chance, even it's its just to bid it up.
    I'm sorry for your plight right now, it's terrible being told you have to go back to work when you're not physically ready to.

Top Bottom