• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    5 year old 9mm Glock with 2 18 round mags, a 12 round mag, 50 new rounds, tricon night sights and has had about 1500 round thru it with 2 ftf from reloads. What should i pay? I trust the guy and would like to get it, but dont know if there is anything I need to look at and what I should pay. It looks good w a little carry wear. He has his eye on something else and offered it to me.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    5 year old 9mm Glock with 2 18 round mags, a 12 round mag,

Which model is it, which frame generation (does it have the finger grooves and accessory rail?) and are the mags factory or aftermarket? 18 and 12 rounds sound like odd sizes to me; factory 9mm Glock mags should be 17, 15 or 10 rounds, though extended floorplates can add additional capacity.

I am guessing by your description that it's a Glock 26 with one 10rd mag with a +2 floorplate, and two G17 17rd magazines. With night sights and in good shape, that package would be worth about $400-450 in an individual transaction, IMO.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Ok. I asked him for info and got ...mags were pre-ban, not sure on brand. Stright Grip w neopene ergonomic slide on grip. G17

"pre ban" has no meaning anymore.

Sounds like a 2nd Generation G17, then, although I wonder what the 12rd magazine is (a Clinton-era 10-rounder with a +2 base, maybe?). Drop my previously stated value by $50.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Glocks hold their price well, because they are tough guns and can go through just about any condition and still come out fireing! you want to be careful on the mags though cause anything off brand might not slide right on the release and you have to pull it out instead of it dropping with smooth actions, so look into that and i would say 350 is a go starting price for you to get him to be real with you on pricing, would not pay over 450 for it at all! brand new you can get Glocks in the 5's

ejscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Hancock Co.- New Palestine
    just here checking out talk about glocks. not sure why every one wants one, but love the "if guns kill people then pencils misspell words" statement NHT3. haven't heard that one, and i like it. sorry for the interruption

Top Bottom