• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I think your going to want to move the trigger group forward. It vastly improves the overall feel of the gun. Carolina Shooting Supply sells the kits, and have some excellent videos to hold your hand through the process. My Saiga 12 is one of my favorite firearms I've ever owned, and is well worth the conversion BS. Your in for a good time.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I think your going to want to move the trigger group forward. It vastly improves the overall feel of the gun. Carolina Shooting Supply sells the kits, and have some excellent videos to hold your hand through the process. My Saiga 12 is one of my favorite firearms I've ever owned, and is well worth the conversion BS. Your in for a good time.
    I'm thinking of doing some mods to it:D

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    It's inevitable :smileak: Something else I would suggest is a MD Arms gas plug. Gives you more gas settings, and makes it much easier to cycle through the Federal bulk pack / low brass stuff.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I still havnt gotten around to converting my stock saiga 12. Got the drum, just havnt jumped head first into the conversion yet. I dont have a drill press and that seems to be a big deal in having it look professionally done.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Do you have a Dremel tool or drill? Your need to break the rivet heads on the trigger guard in order to remove it. I have yet to use a press on any of mine, and I've done quite a few.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I have an S-12. Very good gun once you get the bugs worked out. Very worth the time it takes to get them to run good. THe newer guns are fine. The older guns were under gased.

Top Bottom