• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Eh, there was most likely a city ordinance against not picking up after the dog. (Which was probably ignored for the most part). Then someone politically important stepped in some and it became a big enough issue to put officer on foot (poop) patrol in that area.

Sad but likely scenario.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    What was this dispute over again? Dog poop? Do we seriously pay people to go follow people's dogs around making sure they poop in a legal fashion?

Somebody give me a spin on that one. This entire encounter was completely unnecessary. The fact that it ended the way it did is revolting.
    but i haven't heard anything to corroborate her story, for all i know she kicked the :poop: out of herself (i've known some crazy chickens like that)

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    NYPD has kinda a history for excessive force, don't they? I think this is just another sad tally mark on the chalkboard of NYPD's :poop: list

2 officers from 100th PCT violated someone's rights that day... how many other officers from other precincts DIDN'T that day?

but i haven't heard anything to corroborate her story, for all i know she kicked the :poop: out of herself (i've known some crazy chickens like that)

well, there's the eyewitness account that was related in the video at about the 1:35 mark...

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    NYPD has kinda a history for excessive force, don't they? I think this is just another sad tally mark on the chalkboard of NYPD's :poop: list

2 officers from 100th PCT violated someone's rights that day... how many other officers from other precincts DIDN'T that day?

well, there's the eyewitness account that was related in the video at about the 1:35 mark...
    didn't see her on the video, just heard a voice, that's all I'm saying

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Again, there is a witness who corroborates her story.

Imagine this happening to your mother or wife when she was walking her dog.

amd_anna_stanczyk_injured.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Wow, funny how quick people are to jump on the bandwagon with only one side of this story being told.

I just hope that those of you on the bandwagon never find yourselves being judged as prematurely as you are judging those accused in this story.

cops get treated the same as the majority of citizens get treated by them. guilty until proven guilty. I wont shed a tear.

Top Bottom