• ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    When your cable signal dies, you are bored. When you are bored
    you go to the laundromat. When you go to the laundromat you realize that to actually do your laundry your have to be really really near the bottom. When your are near the bottom you do something really stupid, like putting your kid in the dryer. Don't put your kid in the dryer. Get satellite TV.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I don't know, especially without sound. To me, it looked like he was playing with the kid, joking/teasing/whatever. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying I approve, that it was intelligent, that he was right, or in any way agreeing with him; frankly, I think he's a ____ing idiot and needs his ass beaten in a major way for pulling a stunt like that, especially closing the door; as someone asked above, what did he think would happen? But he didn't look angry when he put the kid in there, not like I'd expect, say, a parent putting their kid in a corner for a few minutes, or the classic, "Go to your room!" thing.

Put simply, I'd say this was a dumbass attack gone far beyond the norm and I think 1) he's going to beat himself up far worse than any of us would, not to mention 2) She is never, EVER going to let him forget it.

As for me, I hope the kid is OK. Thank God s/he wasn't in there very long, anyway.

Blessings,
    Bill

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't know, especially without sound. To me, it looked like he was playing with the kid, joking/teasing/whatever. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying I approve, that it was intelligent, that he was right, or in any way agreeing with him; frankly, I think he's a ____ing idiot and needs his ass beaten in a major way for pulling a stunt like that, especially closing the door; as someone asked above, what did he think would happen? But he didn't look angry when he put the kid in there, not like I'd expect, say, a parent putting their kid in a corner for a few minutes, or the classic, "Go to your room!" thing.

Put simply, I'd say this was a dumbass attack gone far beyond the norm and I think 1) he's going to beat himself up far worse than any of us would, not to mention 2) She is never, EVER going to let him forget it.

As for me, I hope the kid is OK. Thank God s/he wasn't in there very long, anyway.

Blessings,
    Bill
    There you go being all rational again. ;)

And I agree with you 100%

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yes, I agree with Bill (what else is new?) that it was a really, really stupid joke gone terribly wrong. I really don't think he was trying to harm his kid, but I also don't think he has two brain cells to rub together.

That video made me sick to my stomach...It was even worse before I realized it was a washing machine though.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Yes, I agree with Bill (what else is new?) that it was a really, really stupid joke gone terribly wrong. I really don't think he was trying to harm his kid, but I also don't think he has two brain cells to rub together.

That video made me sick to my stomach...It was even worse before I realized it was a washing machine though.

I recently read of a child that was killed by the mothers boyfriend putting the baby in the dryer. Stupid doesn't even begin to describe these people.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I recently read of a child that was killed by the mothers boyfriend putting the baby in the dryer. Stupid doesn't even begin to describe these people.

I read of a child getting 3rd degree burns on over 80% of the child's body because the Mother's boyfriend put the baby in the dryer...Probably the same story and the baby ended up not making it.:(

I hope the prison boys have fun with that sack of ****.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    We need a Federal law that makes dryer manufacturers put in an emergency door release handle on the inside of the dryer. Just like the trunks of cars....:rolleyes::dunno:

Good luck grabbing for it when you are 2 or 3 years old and spinning around at a couple hundred rpm..

Side note.. most commercial freezers have a big screw you can unscrew by hand mounted inside that completely dismantles the locking mechanism. Good thing! It gets cold in there...

Top Bottom