Grandmaster
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    [NSFW] language toward the end.

One of those "D'oh!" moments.
    [video]https://youtu.be/7f5Aux1Mtsc[/video]

[Strike]I suck at embedding the video.[/Strike]
    Thanks Ghitch!
    [video=youtube;7f5Aux1Mtsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f5Aux1Mtsc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Heh! Reminds me of the time my mom went to put her cigarette out in the ashtray my brother was using to do something with his black powder. Hilarity (on my brother's part) ensued. Mom was not amused.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    BP guns exposes and highlights the users stupidity. I walked off a range after an idiot started loading loose BP while his cigarette was hangout of his mouth.

ScouT6a

Master
    Mar 11, 2013
    BP guns exposes and highlights the users stupidity. I walked off a range after an idiot started loading loose BP while his cigarette was hangout of his mouth.

See, that is the wrong answer for me, personally. Maybe it's the old Platoon Sergeant in me, but why would you walk away from someone doing an unsafe act on the range instead of calling a cease fire and correcting them? Maybe, he spaced it and wasn't thinking, maybe he truly didn't know better.

Guy in the original posted video did have an open box of Pyrodex pellets sitting on the bench that he shot over. They were all lucky it wasn't worse. SMH.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    See, that is the wrong answer for me, personally. Maybe it's the old Platoon Sergeant in me, but why would you walk away from someone doing an unsafe act on the range instead of calling a cease fire and correcting them? Maybe, he spaced it and wasn't thinking, maybe he truly didn't know better.

Guy in the original posted video did have an open box of Pyrodex pellets sitting on the bench that he shot over. They were all lucky it wasn't worse. SMH.

I informed him smoking was not allowed on the range (rules state so), he told be to **&^^^^%, I had my young son and he had two other idiots, so I walked away.

ScouT6a

Master
    Mar 11, 2013
    I informed him smoking was not allowed on the range (rules state so), he told be to **&^^^^%, I had my young son and he had two other idiots, so I walked away.
    In that case, Sir, I hope he earns a Darwin award.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

That's when you snap a picture to send to the board.
    The press uses Darwin to paint us all as bumbling fools, who shouldn't be trusted with guns.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    K
    That's when you snap a picture to send to the board.
    The press uses Darwin to paint us all as bumbling fools, who shouldn't be trusted with guns.
    Brand new to the range, way before I was on the board. Besides he had mounted a scope on his Hawkin, wasn't that punishment enough?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    K
    Brand new to the range, way before I was on the board. Besides he had mounted a scope on his Hawkin, wasn't that punishment enough?

You know I'm not being critical of you, my friend. Just what I hope is a good suggestion for others.
    I knew it was a long time ago, your boy ain't young anymore. :)

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    You know I'm not being critical of you, my friend. Just what I hope is a good suggestion for others.
    I knew it was a long time ago, your boy ain't young anymore. :)

Never thought otherwise, yup the boy isn't that young anymore, spent New Year's Eve with the boy's daughter, my beautiful granddaughter.

Top Bottom