• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    My dad was telling me about the new plate you can get in VA, so I looked it up. This would be BA!:rockwoot: Who do we have to talk to make a request to, to get Indiana to follow. Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles

picture.php

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There was talk about it in Indiana a couple years ago, but it never happened. I believe it was State Rep. Young that tried to get it. Never heard what the reasoning was that it got denied.

It is a bit ironic though, don't you think? I mean "Don't Tread On Me," but I have to pay to get my vehicle licensed. I'd probably rock one, though.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    The request should be submitted to the Indiana BMV. However, they are currently not accepting applications for new plates until July of this year. Check out this link. The info that may help guide is towards the bottom. I hope this helps and I want one too!

BMV: Indiana's License Plates

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This would give the Illinois State Police another marker, besides NRA stickers, of cars that need to be pulled over because they might have guns in them.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This would give the Illinois State Police another marker, besides NRA stickers, of cars that need to be pulled over because they might have guns in them.

Driving through Illinois is now akin to driving through East Berlin before the wall came down.

Top Bottom