• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • exile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    I would have to agree, Bob always will give you a fair deal on trading.

If you're around Indy go to PSS and Beech Grove Firearms.

You will get the best deal that you can from a shop - whether you're buying/trading/selling - any other place isn't worth the time.

:twocents:

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I can't believe Gander Mountain is still in business. I go in every once in a while and NO ONE is ever in there. The sales guys don't help or so much as look in your direction because GOD FORBID you make eye contact with them, they may have to speak to you. And their prices are higher than everyone else. I honestly don't get how they stay in business.

BISHOP2822

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    51   2   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    North of Indy
    The best place to sell your guns is at gun shows, Not to dealers just other people walking around, OOO And the classifieds here. I have sold several guns on here and got what is was asking for. I,ve tried gunbroker's.com it is a pain in the a$$ to get all the transfer paper work done.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    The best place to sell your guns is at gun shows, Not to dealers just other people walking around, OOO And the classifieds here. I have sold several guns on here and got what is was asking for. I,ve tried gunbroker's.com it is a pain in the a$$ to get all the transfer paper work done.

+1

Dealer is always going to have to undercut the market value to some extent or he can't make a profit.... and he's not in the business as a public service. :):

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    got my P22 there for 250$ Mom bought me it for x-mass. I feel this was just luck after seeing there prices.

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    I would never sell them one, but I have found some great deals there. I bought a xd40 Compact for $300 with the box, holster and 3 clips. The reason they sold it so cheap was that someone had painted the OD green frame with black spray paint. A little work to get that off and I had one heck of a deal on a good gun. BTW I will give you $250 for you 1100 haha...

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I decided last year to buy my son his first shotgun to go turkey hunting with. I went to Gander in Greenwood. They had a Browning BPS 20ga youth model. As I'm paying for it the manager comes up and says here is a copy our sales flyer. The sale starts tomorrow. Please come back tomorrow cause we have some good sales. I usually don't pay to much attention to flyers. But right on the front page was the same shotgun I was buying for $100.00 less. I told the manager I wanted the sale price. He told me the sale did not start until tomorrow. So I said OK I will return this gun and buy it tomorrow. He said no returns on firearms. So I was screwed out of $ 100.00. I pulled out my Gander card and cut it up and gave it to the cashier. I said never again will I be in her to shop and I buy alot of things from you guys. So now I order on line from Cabela's. They treat me very well.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    Mooresville
    I have found that you are never going to get anything out of any gun traded in. I have found that you are always better selling it localy you get a better deal and the person buying it is getting a good deal and something that they want. I find that it is a lot nicer to get cash from selling on my own and then going to the gun store and getting something new.

Top Bottom