• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    It is pretty damned hard to take firing on innocent people nowhere near the suspect out of context.

It's also pretty hard to take his statements in the manifesto regarding going down shooting and taking as many cops with him as possible out of context.

BOTH have been way out of line. BOTH have plenty of 'splaining to do.

At this point in the fight, it's pretty hard to imagine that he was coming out with his hands up.... and I don't think you are suggesting that, right?

Hoosierdaddy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Westside indpls
    WTF
    2013-02-12_21-00-22_672.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Can't you tell they are right in the middle of a circlejerk. Cops getting shot....that is a major turn on for them.

We have seen the traditional double standard built upon the notion that the lives of police are more valuable than the lives of the people they ostensibly protect. I, for one, am sick of it. If Dorner deserves summary execution, so do the morons who opened fire on innocents. I typically am in favor of due process, but if that isn't good enough for you, then the king's men need to be subject to summary execution as well.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    when did that happen in the last few hours?

Last Thursday was the first incident: 2 Innocent Women Shot During Manhunt For Ex-Cop Chris Dorner Had ‘No Warning’ « CBS Los Angeles

edit: Here is the next incident: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/09/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210

2nd edit: Dorner is an idiot and should hang. It would be a "cleaner" finish than him being charred in the cabin. The officers who shot at people who didn't meet the description of Mr. Dorner ought to be held accountable for their actions.

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    We have seen the traditional double standard built upon the notion that the lives of police are more valuable than the lives of the people they ostensibly protect. I, for one, am sick of it. If Dorner deserves summary execution, so do the morons who opened fire on innocents. I typically am in favor of due process, but if that isn't good enough for you, then the king's men need to be subject to summary execution as well.

you should write a letter to the IndyStar...be sure to put your full name with it

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's also pretty hard to take his statements in the manifesto regarding going down shooting and taking as many cops with him as possible out of context.

BOTH have been way out of line. BOTH have plenty of 'splaining to do.

At this point in the fight, it's pretty hard to imagine that he was coming out with his hands up.... and I don't think you are suggesting that, right?

I would agree with you. The problem I have is the people cheering for and indicating their willingness to personally fire the shot who apparently see nothing wrong with the police attacking people who were minding their own business in the course of legal activities with no warning whatsoever.

It is hardly a secret that my general opinion of police based on personal experience is pretty low, but it has dropped dramatically in the course of this hunt. Just for the record, I have never been arrested in my life and the police have still been a far greater problem to me than have any criminals. It both astonished and irritates me that we have people here who on one hand whine about cop-bashing but at the same time consider it the ne plus ultra offense to attack a cop, but find it acceptable for cops to open fire on the innocent and at most say 'it will get sorted out later' while clamoring for someone like Dorner who, overall, has done less damage to the public than have the police to be shot on sight. With 'friends' like that, I sure as hell don't need any enemies.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI

Money shot! have a good nap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom