• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    It is really too bad the other passengers around did not beat the hell out of these TSA agents. After reading the article that is what they deserved and it certainly would have gotten the attention something like this deserves. I am way beyond sick of hearing about these TSA idiots groping women and small children and embarrassing grandmothers and the disabled. I am very glad I do not ever travel by plane because I have lot's of not so pleasant things to say to these people.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    The TSA (Trained Sexual Abusers) are a joke and I hope and pray that every last one of them from John Pistole down to the last TSA (Trained Sexual Abuser) agent come down the with most virulent form of cancer known to man and live a long life filled with pain and agony so they will know what kind of special place in hell they have waiting for them.

Gunner

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Oh and if it makes you feel better, the Saudis are now considered "trusted travelers" so they can skip the searches that the TSA (Trained Sexual Abusers) are giving to American CITIZENS. Oh and if anyone has forgotten, 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi.

I honestly really dont mind traveling by car you actually get to see all kinds of things that you normally would not see stuck on an airplane.

Gunner

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

TSA Humiliates Injured Marine
    A TSA officer asked the Marine to stand and walk to an alternate area, despite the fact that he physically could not stand or walk on his own,” the congressman said.

The Marine, who was not identified, was then forced to remove his legs and then put them back on. At that point he was directed to a secondary screening location.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm no fan of the TSA. I think that they are a corrupt government agency that needs to be eliminated. Even though most of us despise the TSA, we should still look for both sides of the argument. According to the TSA he wasn't asked to remove his legs and voluntarily tried to walk through the scanner to expedite the process. After he failed to walk through he was taken for secondary screening and swabbed for explosive residue. The entire screening took 8 minutes.

The TSA Blog: Wounded Warrior Screened at Phoenix Was Not Asked and Did Not Remove Prosthetic Legs

Surveillance video released in wounded Marine TSA incident | azfamily.com Phoenix

Top Bottom