• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Questions that I have thought of since the riots:

And just like that, the virus news disappears, but why?
    Are churches still limited to 50 people per service?
    How many of these rioters are getting the $600 stimulus on top of their unemployment?
    How can the Chicago Mayor (input your favorite city) stop churches from praying together but cannot stop rioters from vandalizing together (in broad daylight)?
    When the police allow laws to be broken, when police (few) break the law themselves, are there really any laws? What are they and who do they apply to?
    How does government decide what protest riots to allow and which ones not to allow?
    What is the purpose of the government (locally owned) anti-riot vehicles and such, if they are not used?
    Why do I have to fear for my life and the life of my family because the police refuse to enforce the law?

When I rsay police, understand I and referring to the local government.

What questions do you have?

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    But would it fit in your pistol? In my case I don't think I'd find a lot of HiPower mags out there. Lol.

Don't you know they are all the same, just best it in with a hammer or duct tape it.

Or I can just pick up a few high points with birdman sights

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    I would also suggest IMPD start arresting anyone with a bullhorn who disregards lawful orders.

If you start taking away the organizers eventually they will dwindle down.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Mass incarcerations. There's no basketball or football right now we got 2 very large jails to use.

Or a tent city and pink jumpsuits.

24/hr rapid fire courts.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I know everybody wants this but I can tell you that it is 100% unobtainable. There is absolutely no way this can be done safely. Anytime one arrest is made, the officers are attacked with anything at their disposal. Taking one combative arrestee into custody safely is difficult enough, let alone trying to transport a van load of combative arrestees at once. The wagons can’t even navigate from an arrest scene to the jail safely.

At most, there are only 300 beds open between the two jails, on a good night. MCSO barely has the staff to maintain the jail floors on a regular night. Only one prisoner can be processed at a time. A van load of 10 combative prisoners? Fuggedaboutit. Setting up a mobile arrestee processing center at the Convention Center or the like? And who will staff it? Who makes sure that their rights aren’t violated? Who protects that property when we don’t have enough cops to go around already?What entity even signs on for that liability, headache or social ramification?

And a 24 hour court?! We couldn’t even keep one running in our own building, because judges and attorneys got too proud to work it, even though it was phenomenal when it was running.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Train, train & train some more. Be aware, be prepared and be ready to defend yourself and your community family from all who want to harm them.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This! It can NOT be that difficult to have a plan to deal with idiocy! What will we do when we have a real revolution!?

Yes... This is exactly what it is! Its the revolution they the leftist romanticize about. Its antifa with all the leftist anarchist trying to destroy the USA to turn it into their Social Republic. The idiots are pretty well organized plus funded. Those of us who want to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America are far behind these anti American groups when it comes to be ready to organize or even being funded. Even the MSM prop up the domestic terrorists trying to destroy our country. But what cracks me up was how those like CNN who prop up plus defend the leftist terror seen them turned on them also. Hopefully everyone wakes up to this dangerous political ideology with is spreading through the country and stomp it up before its to late...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, I'm not making the call, I'm just calling it like it is. Grease hit the nail on the head earlier. There's nothing stopping anyone from going down there and trying to do the right thing. Over the course of time, the people have relied on the police to do all the peacekeeping, and normally it works and that's the way it's supposed to work. But when it's something this big, no one is going to get a call from a democrat government. Maybe in some southern town with an old fashioned Sheriff with a posse, maybe. But that's not the way that the people have chosen to live their lives. They are happy to let the cops do all the dirty work, take on all of the psychological and physical trauma, the verbal abuse, the threats, the attacks and ultimately let them give their lives in service to the people they serve.

It would be just plain idiotic for someone of our mindset to try to go down there now, it would be a poorly executed move and make you a direct target of the terrorists and LE would be unable to differentiate you from them.

There is NO system in place for us to call anybody besides other LE agencies and the National Guard. That's just the way it's been set up. Blame the cops, blame the city council, blame the state government. It just is what it is.

OK you nailed it. My exact mindset. Get every agency you are allowed up and in place. That's what I have been railing about for days. Get them all. Put up a front and have our illustrious Gov tell the media from on high to stuff their narrative and report the actual news for a while. Stop this :poop: before it gets up a head of steam. Governor and mayor need to lead. Thats the job.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I could not agree more. Holocomb is certainly quick to words and not action.

The city government literally doesn't care. They're intimidated by the looters and rioters and have no intention of stopping them, despite what they may say to the press. Actions speak louder than words. When they start rounding them up and charging them with the crimes they've committed, then I will begin to take them seriously. Until then, it's just more :blahblah:.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    At this point is a replay of the '68 Democratic convention a bad thing or a necessity? I don't know WHY any authority is allowing the destruction to take place? I've intentionally avoided any coverage of this and having just watched about an hour's worth this morning it does nothing but make me support taking the low road back to order.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The wife had heard on Facebook that both Castleton Square and Greenwood Park Malls had rioters yesterday, but when I look at every news site I can find, I don't see anything except that the malls were closed and boarded up. Does anyone know if either site actually had rioters?

sJHOChu.png

zywps8N.jpg

I personally think this is being propped up by a foreign power, but I have no evidence of it. Just seems too wide spread to be those groups alone, to me.
    The timing with normalizing masks, so people's identity is hidden, is also suspect to me.

Months ago we had Bernie campaign workers talking about cities burning if Bernie didn't become the candidate and now we wonder who is behind these riots... :dunno:

Not saying that's it, but I would certainly hope someone is looking into that angle.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've only got one but I bet I can get one off a looter.

But would it fit in your pistol? In my case I don't think I'd find a lot of HiPower mags out there. Lol.

Maybe now is a good time to go to mom's and get Dad's Hi Point? :):

The wife had heard on Facebook that both Castleton Square and Greenwood Park Malls had rioters yesterday, but when I look at every news site I can find, I don't see anything except that the malls were closed and boarded up. Does anyone know if either site actually had rioters?

Months ago we had Bernie campaign workers talking about cities burning if Bernie didn't become the candidate and now we wonder who is behind these riots...
    :dunno:

Not saying that's it, but I would certainly hope someone is looking into that angle.

they are too proud to not blab that they are behind it and rub our noses in it.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I call what is going on domestic terrorism!!!! And those who do such have no rights nor liberty...... if a rabid dog comes in your yard do you pet it or put the down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom