cuesad4.jpg

REGISTRATION >>> http://www.eventbrite.com/event/805308700

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This information is so important I want you to bring your significant other, kids, friends, family... whoever...

so I have set up "bring a friend" ticket pricing to save $10.00 each if you purchase tickets in blocks of 2 or more.

Regards,

Jim

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A note of clarification...

I have received considerable interest in the CUES for Legally Armed Citizens (sm) course and have been asked by several folks about the handgun license/permit requirement and what happens if their spouse, children, family or friend does not have a license/permit? The answer is that they are all WELCOME to attend as long as one person in your group has a valid handgun license/permit and vouches for the people attending with him or her.

The reason I ask for a handgun license/permit is to ensure that people in attendance are proper persons. If I open the course to the general public, without any restriction whatsoever, then I have no idea who is in the audience, and you have no idea who you are sitting next to.

So, to reiterate...

ANYONE YOU WISH IS WELCOME TO PURCHASE A TICKET AND ATTEND WITH YOU AS LONG AS YOU OR AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN YOUR GROUP HAS A HANDGUN LICENSE/PERMIT AND IS WILLING TO VOUCH FOR OTHERS IN THE GROUP.

I would suggest that those attending be at least 18 due to course content, some of which is very graphic in nature.

Thanks again for the interest and look forward to seeing everyone in class!

Regards,

Jim

Last edited:

jmo2003bu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I signed myself and my wife up yesterday! I think this will be a great topic for me to learn more about, but especially my wife...she's very excited about it. I've had the opportunity to take a couple classes from Jim and they are top notch! I'm sure this one will be no different.

jmo2003bu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What a great class!! If you didn't get a chance to attend, I would highly recommend watching for the next one to be posted and jump on the opportunity. We all like to take firearms classes...they are cool...but this is the stuff that's going to save your life one day.
    Well done Jim!

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks!

Regards,

Jim

What a great class!! If you didn't get a chance to attend, I would highly recommend watching for the next one to be posted and jump on the opportunity. We all like to take firearms classes...they are cool...but this is the stuff that's going to save your life one day.
    Well done Jim!

Top Bottom